• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Receipt bhi aayi aur green tick bhi par wo bola mere account me show hona chahiye tab main manunga aur waha show nahi hua.
Usne bola agar card se karte to turant show hota hai waha.
Maine bola aise to print niklega nahi bina payment ke wo bola abhi nikal ke dikhata hun. Usne cash wala option tick karke nikal ke dikha diya😂
Ab dekhte hain kaise confirmation milta

Tum phle customer hoge jisne Redeem kiya hoga.
Ab next time woh belive kar lega sirf Recipt se hi.

Usko bta ke dekhna merko yeh 500 ka 400 m pada🤣

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Gyftr allows payment using APAY. So you can buy HP Pay voucher from Gyftr using APAY.
Thanks for this tip of APAY use of HP Pay voucher buying, loaded 5k for the day into my newly created HPPAY app 🤑

With Amexmultiplier I was getting another 3% extra discount on HP Pay voucher(after 5x on my Gold charge Amex card) but this is also better

SonyTom

TF Premier
Which banks gyftr website it is available now?

Thanks for this tip of APAY use of HP Pay voucher buying, loaded 5k for the day into my newly created HPPAY app 🤑

With Amexmultiplier I was getting another 3% extra discount on HP Pay voucher(after 5x on my Gold charge Amex card) but this is also better
Amex reward multiplier portal is not having hp pay voucher now, right?

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today used HP pay for first time. Went to a nearby HP pump. They staff there told I can pay with hp pay. After refuelling, they pointed to hp pay QR code pasted there. But my hp pay app was not recognising it. Thankfully the owner came at that time and I asked him if payment can me made by paycode. He had no problem. I generated the paycode and told it to him (no need to tell him anything else like phone number etc,). He entered it in a usual looking POS machines with an HP sticker near the display and voila! the transaction went through and receipt came out. If the owner didn't come at that time, I would have had to pay by some other way.

So check if the QR code is recognised by the hp pay app before filling fuel. Or ask if they know how to accept payment with paycode
Quitting the HP Pay app and reopening the app helps with QR code if it is not recognizing.

Any update on your ticket? For me they are sending same email over and over again saying internal team is checking. Called hppay customer care and they were good as nothing. Any other email id which I can copy in the email ?
My 2K voucher is now visible on the app, again. But it is in some weird state - 'applied' and I am not able to add it. Will talk with Gyftr team tomorrow and update you.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
My 2K voucher is now visible on the app, again. But it is in some weird state - 'applied' and I am not able to add it. Will talk with Gyftr team tomorrow and update you.
Usually applied shows up for the recent vouchers which have been added and still has days left for expiry. For me its neither showing in vouchers and when adding it's showing VOUCHER NOT FOUND.

Update: Called HpPay again today and as per them many users having similar issue and asked me to wait 10 more days.

Last edited: