• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using payzapp wallet on gyftr via smartbuy

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
If I buy Amazon, Flipkart or other vouchers from gyftr via smartbuy using the payzapp wallet, will I get 1% + 5 % cashback ?
1 % when i reload the payzapp wallet using milennia debit card and the 5 % in the payzapp wallet which has max. cashpoints limit of 1000 per month.

And will this payzapp wallet cashback be received in the payzapp wallet itself ?

CoolGeek

TF Premier
How long does it take to get the 5% cashback on PayZap? I bought BB gift voucher through Smartbuy in payzap, on 13th Jan, and still cant see the 5% cashback.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Can we go ahead & start spending through payzapp assuming it will credit cashback? Last I want is, after 3 months, there is some issue on cashback :D
Yeah for sure. However if you've HDFC CC then its better to use that on Smartbuy. You'll get the cashback by next statement itself. Debit Card & Payzapp wallet takes 90 days.

Also, currently offer on PayZapp Wallet method for 5% CashBack is temporarily put on Hold for Trains, Hotels & IGP.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
It is mentioned that, if you use Payzapp wallet in Hdfc Smartbuy portal to buy Insta vouchers, you will get 5% cashback. My queries are,
1) When will we get this cashback (timeframe)?
2) I presume 1000 rupees is max cashback per month... Plz confirm
3) Will the cashback be credited to payzapp wallet?

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please refer to already existing thread:

@admin: Can we please merge this thread with the original?

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Yeah for sure. However if you've HDFC CC then its better to use that on Smartbuy. You'll get the cashback by next statement itself. Debit Card & Payzapp wallet takes 90 days.

Also, currently offer on PayZapp Wallet method for 5% CashBack is temporarily put on Hold for Trains, Hotels & IGP.
What is the cycle for payzapp rewards calculation for maximum limit? Is it calendar month?

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So gyftr is in PayZapp now. When I select the Amazon shopping voucher in there and go for payment, it shows only Wallet as option, not any card. When I select the wallet, the cards show up. Is it the right way? Will I still get the reward points or it'll be like some PayZapp cashback only?
Screenshot_20240328_010351.jpg

MrJJ

TF Premier
So gyftr is in PayZapp now. When I select the Amazon shopping voucher in there and go for payment, it shows only Wallet as option, not any card. When I select the wallet, the cards show up. Is it the right way? Will I still get the reward points or it'll be like some PayZapp cashback only?
I got 5% cashback on CC using this method. You won't get any payzapp cashback because they don't show payzapp specific coupon codes on this method.

Prav

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got 5% cashback on CC using this method. You won't get any payzapp cashback because they don't show payzapp specific coupon codes on this method.
I have infinia card if I select payzapp wallet and the.
Select my card (amazon pay voucher)
Will i get 5x for infinia
Or will i get payzapp wallet cashback?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
will work.. it works for 5x