• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

Animal

TF Premier
But be cautious in loading the wallet.. I tried in couple of pumps and they act as if they are not aware of HP pay wallet and ask to pay via UPI/cash/card. But if you keep insisting they show the scanner.. they are aware of hp pay but for some reason they don't want us to use :mad:
That’s the case at most of the pumps. That’s why I’m reluctant to buy HP Pay vouchers.

taherm

TF Buzz
But be cautious in loading the wallet.. I tried in couple of pumps and they act as if they are not aware of HP pay wallet and ask to pay via UPI/cash/card. But if you keep insisting they show the scanner.. they are aware of hp pay but for some reason they don't want us to use :mad:
Report them to HP, with dealer name and address, they are mandated by HP to use HP pay and if they refuse action will be taken by them.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Be careful while buying though. Some people have reported that it gets linked to same number as Gyftr. So, if u plan to gift to someone, it is not possible. Not verified personally.
My HP Pay app registered number is different to Smartbuy/Payzapp registered number. So, it will not be useful to me to buy gift voucher?