• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Unable to purchase amazon vouchers from gyftr Smartbuy

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
From yesterday I am unable to purchase amazon vouchers using my infinia credit card.
However when trying from diners black card its working.

Any other infinia user facing this issue? Also, I have not purchased any amazon vouchers this month yet.

Even selecting vouchers and clicking on buy now button shows payment failed, even before entering my card details. Maybe its account linked, im not sure.

chaitanya

TF Buzz
I called Infinia CC support..
they asked me to call Smartbuy Customer care..
they asked to call the Gyftr Support number.. and this is of no use as its only an IVR...
then reached back to Smartbuy support..
they gave an email address and asked to send the mail
I reported the issue over the mail @ 12:30 PM and by 2:30PM I got a mail saying the ticket had been resolved ... but still the issue persist..

1709082706658.png

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
they asked to call the Gyftr Support number.. and this is of no use as its only an IVR...
I reported the issue over the mail @ 12:30 PM and by 2:30PM I got a mail saying the ticket had been resolved ... but still the issue persist..

1709082706658.png
Time to write a strong email then...

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had a different question regarding Gyftr, what if I buy some vouchers today/tomorrow?

The points would be credited in the month of March probably 1st or 2nd March, so will the points added for these vouchers be counted under the Feb 15K limit or March 15K limit?

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge

1709082706658.png
I raised a complaint with Gyftr... They said issue should be resolved in 3 working days...

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had a different question regarding Gyftr, what if I buy some vouchers today/tomorrow?

The points would be credited in the month of March probably 1st or 2nd March, so will the points added for these vouchers be counted under the Feb 15K limit or March 15K limit?
You will have to confirm that with hdfc premium helpline. It depends on which date the transaction was processed. They will tell you.

1709082706658.png

This is just hilarious. I had a problem with Gyftr through Amex though on credit of GV and they were quick enough to solve. HDFC Bank surely has a lot to fix apart from their App obviously.

Btw I'm just unable to buy Reliance Superstore GV on Payzapp Shop as it keeps asking me to Login again. Looks strange given that I am able to buy Swiggy GV. Anyone else facing this?

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This is just hilarious. I had a problem with Gyftr through Amex though on credit of GV and they were quick enough to solve. HDFC Bank surely has a lot to fix apart from their App obviously.

Btw I'm just unable to buy Reliance Superstore GV on Payzapp Shop as it keeps asking me to Login again. Looks strange given that I am able to buy Swiggy GV. Anyone else facing this?
Check this out

Post in thread 'Gyftr issues HDFC' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/gyftr-issues-hdfc.23543/post-544295

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Something broke when they changed their payment page recently. I use a password manager to fill in my card details, but since this new change happened, autofilled card number is reporting a "card not supported" types error for me. By trial and error I figured that it's accepting the card input only if I manually enter all the 16 digits of the card number.

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Something broke when they changed their payment page recently. I use a password manager to fill in my card details, but since this new change happened, autofilled card number is reporting a "card not supported" types error for me. By trial and error I figured that it's accepting the card input only if I manually enter all the 16 digits of the card number.
Same here. I autofill, memorize it, then backspace and type from memory

mj01

TF Select
I faced a similar issue today morning for Swiggy voucher. The transaction was failing right after putting the CC details. Gave up after multiple attempts and tried it one more time in the evening and it worked fine. Mostly some technical issue on Gyftr/ HDFC side.