• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to purchase Amazon Gift Card from Gyftr, Woohoo, Zingoy, Magicpin (SBI CB)

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
I have around 30000 of Insurance to be paid this month. I added 10000 Amazon Pay Balance via Amazon E Gift Card via Gyftr SBI Yono and now it doesn't allow me more due to the 10000 limit. Tried Woohoo but it asks for UPI payment for Amazon E Gift Card, Tried Magicpin but it asks for UPI payment for Amazon E Gift Card, Tried Zingoy but (and I am shocked) says that I have reached my limit for purchase (I created the account just few minutes ago and don't have any previous history with them).

Please let me know ways to purchase Amazon E Gift Card to get 5% cashback via SBI CB CC. Should I purchase directly from Amazon?

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I have around 30000 of Insurance to be paid this month. I added 10000 Amazon Pay Balance via Amazon E Gift Card via Gyftr SBI Yono and now it doesn't allow me more due to the 10000 limit. Tried Woohoo but it asks for UPI payment for Amazon E Gift Card, Tried Magicpin but it asks for UPI payment for Amazon E Gift Card, Tried Zingoy but (and I am shocked) says that I have reached my limit for purchase (I created the account just few minutes ago and don't have any previous history with them).

Please let me know ways to purchase Amazon E Gift Card to get 5% cashback via SBI CB CC. Should I purchase directly from Amazon?
Create two different accounts with 2 mob & buy 10k from each

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend

You can also purchase directly from Amazon for which you will get 5% cb

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Apart from the main discussion:
Even paying ₹10 from Amazon Gift Card and rest ₹29990 directly from SBI Cashback CC for your insurance will also fetch 5%.

I paid ₹50k LIC, got ₹2.5k cashback..
No hassle of purchasing gift cards..

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
Apart from the main discussion:
Even paying ₹10 from Amazon Gift Card and rest ₹29990 directly from SBI Cashback CC for your insurance will also fetch 5%.

I paid ₹50k LIC, got ₹2.5k cashback..
No hassle of purchasing gift cards..
Oh ok. You paid ₹50k LIC from which platform using SBI CB CC? Amazon? Because SBI CB CC has a 1% Cashback on all utility bill payments & I was worried that Insurance may probably be counted as utility bill payments.