• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magicpin now exclude category for 5% SBI Cashback credit card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Excellent..
Very good news for the longevity of CB card in the current form..
Hope they fix other loopholes as well soon…to retain CB CARD giving 5% CB on genuine spends… for bonafide users for a loooooong time to come ..........

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Excellent..
Very good news for the longevity of CB card in the current form..
Hope they fix other loopholes as well soon…to retain CB CARD giving 5% CB on genuine spends… for bonafide users
SBI already Excluded Required MCCs in last Round.

What you want ?

Ceratin Merchants are Tagging different MCCs for GVs Purchases.

If you want MCC loop gets fixed by Merchants then Bonafide users also will not be able to reap the benifts🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you want MCC loop gets fixed by Merchants then Bonafide users also will not be able to reap the benifts
If the merchants are correctly using their MCC codes then no bonafide users will lose ,as they know that it is an excluded MCC already

Because these merchants are using wrong codes , CB is getting leaked from SBI's end...

To sustain CB card for long time to come, we need most of the merchants using correct codes.
A few merchants using wrong codes may be okay..SBI can afford it.

Especially where money rotation is possible, in those cases, merchants should use correct codes so that leaking of CB thru this money rotation will stop and genuine spenders will get the benefits

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
If the meedhants are correctly using their MCC codes then no bonafide users will lose ,as they know that it is an excluded MCC already
I also want HDFC to use Correct MCC for CC Bill Payments via HDFC BILL PAY Portal.

Not only HDFC, all other Portals too

Cashback is getting leaked from HDFC and other Bank's end 😂

When Axis did the same, Axis exlcuded Certain MCCs money rotation, so that Axis can continue to give Benifts to Bonafide users, you are the one who is against it, and Blaming Axis and Ultimately when you did not got the Quarterly GV, you even Blocked the Liberty DC🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
you are the one who is against it, and Balaming Axis and Ultimately when you did not got the Quarterly GV, you even Blocked the Liberty DC🤣
Please don't bring in 🪓 in this conversation.. What I find wrong with 🪓 is: their sudden change of guard without giving any respect to customers.. If they want to do business properly.. do it professionally and with dignity and treat customers as proper customers...

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I loved the expression on his face... @Abhishek012 bahi ... DON , the Hyderabadi DON.... !! ;) :D
Look, SBI Cashback Credit Card will get devalued sooner or later. My aim is not just to devalue SBI Cashback Credit Card. I also want to devalue other SBI cards like rent, government spends etc. You can see it. SBI is devaluing other cards to keep the SBI Cashback Card active. Hopefully, other SBI Cards utilities, wallets, and education will also be devalued soon.

Short answer: Hum toh dubenge sanam par tumhe bhi le dubenge. 🤣🤣

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Look, SBI Cashback Credit Card will get devalued sooner or later. My aim is not just to devalue SBI Cashback Credit Card. I also want to devalue other SBI cards like rent, government spends etc. You can see it. SBI is devaluing other cards to keep the SBI Cashback Card active. Hopefully, other SBI Cards utilities, wallets, and education will also be devalued soon.

Bhai aapse bas 1 sawaal hai

Kyu cards devalue krwana chahte ho? Whyyyyy? Give me a fu**ing reason...!🙄

#aniket

TF Ace

@Abhishek012: Jab tak devalue karenge nahi, tab tak chhodenge nahi 😎😂

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bhai aapse bas 1 sawaal hai

Kyu cards devalue krwana chahte ho? Whyyyyy? Give me a fu**ing reason...!🙄
Tumne Abhishek Upmanyu ka woh Crime Petrol wala joke toh suna hoga na ?

Same dekho yaar mai toh tricks share karunga he. Tumlog use kyun karte ho ? ab tumlog mere tricks use karoge toh devaluation toh ho he jayega na ?

Mai toh bechara apna kam kar raha hu. Tumlog kyun use kar rahe ho mere tricks ?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend

Same dekho yaar mai toh tricks share karunga he. Tumlog use kyun karte ho ? ab tumlog mere tricks use karoge toh devaluation toh ho he jayega na ?

Haan wahi joke ki

Criminal toh crime karega hi tum kyu satark nhi rehte

Just like

Hum toh belt se marenge tum kyu apni peeth dikha rahe ho

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Mai nhi krta na itne ghol ghaple...!!🙂

Koi na jio apni zindagi🤣🤣