• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent: Details are Hacked I think.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Nope. This is the story of every lending apps these days. They send these type of loan approved messages by default. Because of no strict regulation against data privacy in our country. I regularly get same messages from Bajaj for this n that approved but I know its spam and nothing else.
Bajaj being the most reputable NBFC in the country

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Hi,
So someone is using my personal details and trying to get personal loan....here is the screenshot of the message I received this morning.

What should be my next steps? Screenshot_20230626-085407_SMS Organizer.png
Have you checked the link ?
I think it is from MoneyTap so suggesting contact money tap care and ask them your concerns.Most of such lenders don't have direct customer care numbers so you have to approach them Via Email/Twitter etc.
Here is customer care Email id of Moneytap.hello@moneytap.com

Twitter-@MoneyTapApp

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Also there is a CIBIL hit in RBL Bank case
If you have not applied for RBL Card then write a mail to RBL credit card Care and ask them to remove the same.

Suggesting no need to check your Credit score from so many apps as just for the sake that they are offering free score check.Nothing come free literally now a days .They are somehow sharing data with lending partners.