• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

URGENT..NEED HELP..My friend attempted suicide due to multiple LOANS thru APPS

rajcasio

TF Premier
My friend attempted suicide due to multiple LOANS(5 Lakhs+) from app.
I want to know which of these following apps are registered with RBI.
I also want to know which APPS should i give more priority to pay FIRST and which one to avoid(if possible) paying the overdue.
Branch
Kreditbee
True Balance
Kissht
Tradofina
Ring
Stashfin
RupeeRedee
Navi
InstaNova
PayRupik

Suicide for 5lakhs Or Whatever the amount Is foolish thing

BTW U friend Mindset Wasn't Good, Loans From Multiple providers Tells His Nature ( Intentionally Or Unintentionally)

Talk to their parents and clear all the dues

Peace.
I think it’s not correct to trivialise such serious issues…it’s not about the Amount…It’s the fear of consequences!! No one apart from the individual can understand the mental trauma!!

Now coming to the solution….I totally agree with you…talking to elders and taking them in confidence is important.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Go to nearest police station and file an fir against all of these banks, crime would be instigate to commit suicide. Take a copy of that FIR and mail to all of these banks. Those working under shady licenses would back off. Those who reply you can pay. Try this if you don't have the money to pay all of the above ones or suspect that some of these would not leave you alone even after paying.

If you do have the money to pay all of the loans, I would advice you to take your friends' phone and deal with the people who call for recovery yourself or ask a family member to do it, and don't forget to record all conversations. Ask them to mail you the total amount you owe them with breakup of various components. Those legitimate will have these ready, and would promptly mail you. Those don't you can file FIR against for harassment and instigating suicide.

You can also go to a lawyer who can deal with these loan companies on your behalf, but would cost you a bit and I don't know would the amount spent would actually save you money. But if you have a lawyer in family or friend circle, do consult with them, even if they don't deal with finance related cases.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think it’s not correct to trivialise such serious issues…it’s not about the Amount…It’s the fear of consequences!! No one apart from the individual can understand the mental trauma!!

Now coming to the solution….I totally agree with you…talking to elders and taking them in confidence is important.
Bro See His Loans Provider List

I know I am harsh a bit but it's True

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Go to nearest police station and file an fir against all of these banks, crime would be instigate to commit suicide. Take a copy of that FIR and mail to all of these banks. Those working under shady licenses would back off. Those who reply you can pay. Try this if you don't have the money to pay all of the above ones or suspect that some of these would not leave you alone even after paying.

If you do have the money to pay all of the loans, I would advice you to take your friends' phone and deal with the people who call for recovery yourself or ask a family member to do it, and don't forget to record all conversations. Ask them to mail you the total amount you owe them with breakup of various components. Those legitimate will have these ready, and would promptly mail you. Those don't you can file FIR against for harassment and instigating suicide.

You can also go to a lawyer who can deal with these loan companies on your behalf, but would cost you a bit and I don't know would the amount spent would actually save you money. But if you have a lawyer in family or friend circle, do consult with them, even if they don't deal with finance related cases.

Bro Literally He Took The Loan And He Has To Pay

If The Loan Staff Harassing the Candidate And Asking Extra Amount
in that case only POLICE Will Interfere.

Who Aren't Registered Legally To issue Loans He Can Avoid

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I also want to know which APPS should i give more priority to pay FIRST and which one to avoid(if possible) paying the overdue.
Branch
Kreditbee
True Balance
Kissht
Tradofina
Ring
Stashfin
RupeeRedee
Navi
InstaNova
PayRupik
Please write Loan amount from particular bank + Emi In total etc ..so that anyone can help .which one to Close first .

Usually thumb rule is - close Whos ready to settle . With same amount as loan or 1-3 % extra over Amount that u took .

Kredit bee and navi By reputation of them won't harrash u untill u miss payments.

But yeah mention
App , amount , intrest

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Branch
Kreditbee
True Balance
Kissht
Tradofina
Ring
Stashfin
RupeeRedee
Navi
InstaNova
PayRupik

Watch this full video, I hope this will help.

akshayhs

TF Ace
This is not an advice but the best way to get out of it is to first get counselling to find out why he took so many loans from different institutions.

A good psychologist will be able to dig everything out of his/her mind.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is not an advice but the best way to get out of it is to first get counselling to find out why he took so many loans from different institutions.

A good psychologist will be able to dig everything out of his/her mind.
My own friend took For gambling over 1+ lakh .he was being bullied & blackmailed for picture and all ..
But lastly he Paid all ( idk if he lying ) but now he Don't gamble but but but he took money from me and not answering call .even though it was just 2k ..
World work mysterious way 😂🥲

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for all the replies.
Actually the total amount is around 15 lakhs. Only LOAN apps default comes around 5+ Lakhs.
Then write a essay of all apps first ..loan won't harrash..
And why he took so much loan and For what ?

If he took 15 lakh must be earning 50-60k i wonder

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Bro Literally He Took The Loan And He Has To Pay

If The Loan Staff Harassing the Candidate And Asking Extra Amount
in that case only POLICE Will Interfere.

Who Aren't Registered Legally To issue Loans He Can Avoid
Police will not interfere in any case, unless you have substantial pull with them which is unlikely as the guy would not be posting here. The FIR is to get the people to negotiating table, as the ones with shady licenses would either back away entirely and be willing to negotiate the repayment amount earliest.

I understand he took the loan and need to pay, but that doesn't mean he should not exhaust his options to bring the amount down as much as possible.

Tejo

TF Legend
Branch
Kreditbee
True Balance
Kissht
Tradofina
Ring
Stashfin
RupeeRedee
Navi
InstaNova
PayRupik
Navi, Kissht Are direct nbfc's

Remaining indirectly linked to nbfc's

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Police will not interfere in any case, unless you have substantial pull with them which is unlikely as the guy would not be posting here. The FIR is to get the people to negotiating table, as the ones with shady licenses would either back away entirely and be willing to negotiate the repayment amount earliest.

I understand he took the loan and need to pay, but that doesn't mean he should not exhaust his options to bring the amount down as much as possible.
Agreed With U

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Unable to pay the first LOAN he took one after another. He took a few lakhs loan from local financier and from there it started. Only STUPID behaviour lead to this disaster.
Yes he took loan but why ? At the first place .

Alright what do he earn or family earn . Or whos gonna pay .
Please don't be embassed sharing . Shit happenes only if u tell all of it correctly anyone can help u here manage from here .
If u give uncooked half truth in bit by bit .its loss of time with no tangible discussion