• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bandhan bank details

I Filled more than 30 Complaints against banks...

Aur Sirf Ek Term hai...

" Internal Policies " is term k base pe..
RBI apki. Sari Complaint ki dhajiya uda dega..

Aap ke pas chahe sare Documents ho..

Kutch nahi kar sakte... 😂😂

So.. Just Approach Other Bank or BM ko manao.. 😂😂

praful47

TF Premier
I Filled more than 30 Complaints against banks...

Aur Sirf Ek Term hai...

" Internal Policies " is term k base pe..
RBI apki. Sari Complaint ki dhajiya uda dega..

Aap ke pas chahe sare Documents ho..

Kutch nahi kar sakte... 😂😂

So.. Just Approach Other Bank or BM ko manao.. 😂😂
Bm manne se Raha kyu ki isme divisional manager bhi involved hai

Simple banking rules.

If a bank decides to approve, no rule can stop it from doing so.
Like wise, if a bank decides to decline, none can force it to do otherwise.

Bacuse in banking, discretion is very important n decision making is mostly based on that. And, none can question that power of discretion.

Being a Senior Banker myself, I do not complain. Instead, I try to comply. Or, ignore n move on.

First time in my life - in over 30+ yrs of my experience with CCs of over 20 banks - AUB and HDFC have refused CCs to me in 2023. It's futile to complain. Accept n look/seek solution elsewhere. After all, there are more than 2-3 dozen banks now.

praful47

TF Premier
Simple banking rules.

If a bank decides to approve, no rule can stop it from doing so.
Like wise, if a bank decides to decline, none can force it to do otherwise.

Bacuse in banking, discretion is very important n decision making is mostly based on that. And, none can question that power of discretion.

Being a Senior Banker myself, I do not complain. Instead, I try to comply. Or, ignore n move on.

First time in my life - in over 30+ yrs of my experience with CCs of over 20 banks - AUB and HDFC have refused CCs to me in 2023. It's futile to complain. Accept n look/seek solution elsewhere. After all, there are more than 2-3 dozen banks now.
I understand.. thankyou

I have seen manager giving loan to poor labour

You may not know that there are quotas n targets are there for each type of loans. SC/ST/BC/ExService/ weakersections/general/agri/SSI/ SME/C&I/DIR....... many quotas are there for each category. Similarly, separate, category wise targets (number n amounts) are also to be complied with.

So, do not judge based on your observation (poor guys getting loans n you not getting).

Students getting Infinia LTF n Zenith LTF just like that.... And, you stand in queue for a basic card for years. Who knows they too may have quotas - region wise, state wise, agents wise or some other such parameters....