• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC BANK A misplaced soul

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I closed my Flipkart pay later when my limit was
Like 1k, 2k, 30k ,50k,70,k 80k(when closed)
But due to cibil reporting is 1-2 month behind .
It was 70k in cibil
So my Flipkart pay later closed at 70k .

This week I saw 50 k Flipkart pay later loan added to cibil & active

I wrote then nicely to remove it on x/ Twitter but their usual response was
Contact us at idfc email & share your report

Then I bombed them good words on X .

An executive called - on call he feachted my cibil ( from his end )
Accepted bank mistake and said happened due to glitch
Took Application for removal/ closer ..
Two day ago the application was processed ( as he mentioned)
Yesterday I received SMS saying it will be reported in 10 days

To my surprise.
I refreshed today and Account is showing closed.. ( I wish they would have removed it )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-06-17-37-25-392_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-06-17-37-25-392_com.twitter.android.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 89

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Aapka nahi hai kya? FF rakhe ho aap abhi tak waise hi?😂 8k earn bhi kar chuke RPs se

IP deke account khulwae ho 😂

Ham log ka kaise fav huwa jab ki criticism ham hi log karte hain 😂
Nahi .
I opened account to take cc ..
Later came to know cc & account ka koii relationship nhi h .

Now recently opened ff just for address 🌚
But now that seems to be redundant bcz
Address me milestone theek se nhi dala

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, I'm just waiting for the 10 working days timeline. If it's not corrected, I'll raise a complaint with RBI.
I was puzzled initially. I had applied for Amex in Feb 24, so I was expecting 1 new account and 1 new enquiry in my reports (only change in last 6 months), which was the case. I just couldn't make any sense how applying for Amex tanked my scores!! :ROFLMAO:
I mean, honestly, who even checks closed accounts for any discrepancy? Four days later once my OneScore app refreshed my scores, I got to know that IDFC was the culprit. Dispute raise krne k liye bhi I had to purchase CIBIL subscription as CIBIL doesn't allow disputes on old reports. 😑
Did u got amex ?
With doc or without doc

Pollex

TF Premier
Almost similar incidence happened with me last month. I had an Ola Postpaid account (15k postpaid limit showed as 30k loan on credit bureaus), for which I had requested closure on Sep 2023. By Dec 2023, it showed as closed on Experian, but on CIBIL still showed as active. Since the reported date wasn't updated on CIBIL so I waited.
When I refreshed my scores in March 1st week, my CIBIL was down by 113 points and Experian by 80 points. I checked the reports and IDFC had reported on 31st Jan 2024 for this closed loan account, the following:
  • Amount overdue of ~ INR 1.86 L (on a 30 k postpaid loan account, lol)
  • DPD for the month of Jan 2024 as 517
I raised a dispute on CIBIL & Experian immediately (of no use since there's no update on the status) and raised 4 tickets with IDFC team for correction on 8th Mar, 13th Mar, 15th Mar and 19th Mar. They always said the correction has been made by them and should reflect in 10 working days. So I waited for 10 working days to be over, but even after that on 25th Mar, no correction made. Then I reached out to PNO and next day I got a call that they will work on it and update within 2 days. Post their updation, it will take 10 working days to reflect. Day after that I got a message that update has been done from their side, I checked the reports the very next day and the correction was visible on Experian and my score was also restored. But CIBIL is still same, I'm waiting for 10 working days to be over now and I'm hoping it should get corrected on CIBIL too.
samaj nhi aa rha tumhare saath scam hua hai ya prank lmao.

tum bhi iss bc bank ko bolo ByeDFC.

p0tat0

TF Buzz
Did u got amex ?
With doc or without doc
Yes got Amex PT with docs, but that was a different ordeal altogether.
I had applied via Agent in Chennai Airport. I was sceptical about my pincode serviceability (my aadhaar location did not match their serviceable cities list, which was the reason I didn't apply for Amex on my own for so long) so I asked him to apply only if my pincode is serviceable. He showed me an internal excel file where my pincode was present, so I went ahead with the application. He took all the docs and it was processed on that day itself. Next day was address verification, but I was not at home, and that verification exec somehow messed up that step (spelling mistakes), due to which my application got rejected that day itself.
I immediately contacted that agent and he said he'll look into it. So, long story short, applied once, got rejection email twice and finally after 2 weeks got the application approved, and card delivered in +2 days. Had to supply a plethora of documents and complaint emails (all suggested by the agent :ROFLMAO: ). I think the last proof was my HDFC card statement on the same address which convinced them for approval.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes got Amex PT with docs, but that was a different ordeal altogether.
I had applied via Agent in Chennai Airport. I was sceptical about my pincode serviceability (my aadhaar location did not match their serviceable cities list, which was the reason I didn't apply for Amex on my own for so long) so I asked him to apply only if my pincode is serviceable. He showed me an internal excel file where my pincode was present, so I went ahead with the application. He took all the docs and it was processed on that day itself. Next day was address verification, but I was not at home, and that verification exec somehow messed up that step (spelling mistakes), due to which my application got rejected that day itself.
I immediately contacted that agent and he said he'll look into it. So, long story short, applied once, got rejection email twice and finally after 2 weeks got the application approved, and card delivered in +2 days. Had to supply a plethora of documents and complaint emails (all suggested by the agent :ROFLMAO: ). I think the last proof was my HDFC card statement on the same address which convinced them for approval.
What do you mean by amex - address verification?
Physical verification?

bing1309

TF Premier
I have an emi loan shows as authorized user in axis for 1.50l taken. In cibil it's not closed, I itself did not remind bank to close it but reminded my bank to close an cc account etc why because that loan shows 10 years old in reality it's just 8months old. In that i paid 6 months then made a foreclosure and got even foreclosure letter from bank. But to keep cibil account old I kept that account active and it shows 0 due but every month says I am paying 47k. Made 8 enquiry in a month for credit card the score also did not go down, before this account 4 times hard enquiry made me loose 11 points now i made 8 hard enquiry in single month score never dipped even after 1 month irony is it increased by 3 points more after recovery from dipped score. Well it depends which to keep open or close 😆

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have an emi loan shows as authorized user in axis for 1.50l taken. In cibil it's not closed, I itself did not remind bank to close it but reminded my bank to close an cc account etc why because that loan shows 10 years old in reality it's just 8months old. In that i paid 6 months then made a foreclosure and got even foreclosure letter from bank. But to keep cibil account old I kept that account active and it shows 0 due but every month says I am paying 47k. Made 8 enquiry in a month for credit card the score also did not go down, before this account 4 times hard enquiry made me loose 11 points now i made 8 hard enquiry in single month score never dipped even after 1 month irony is it increased by 3 points more after recovery from dipped score. Well it depends which to keep open or close 😆
Just looking like a wow

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
After loan tenure is corrected 1000006234.jpg

its_karan

TF Ace
Almost similar incidence happened with me last month. I had an Ola Postpaid account (15k postpaid limit showed as 30k loan on credit bureaus), for which I had requested closure on Sep 2023. By Dec 2023, it showed as closed on Experian, but on CIBIL still showed as active. Since the reported date wasn't updated on CIBIL so I waited.
When I refreshed my scores in March 1st week, my CIBIL was down by 113 points and Experian by 80 points. I checked the reports and IDFC had reported on 31st Jan 2024 for this closed loan account, the following:
  • Amount overdue of ~ INR 1.86 L (on a 30 k postpaid loan account, lol)
  • DPD for the month of Jan 2024 as 517
I raised a dispute on CIBIL & Experian immediately (of no use since there's no update on the status) and raised 4 tickets with IDFC team for correction on 8th Mar, 13th Mar, 15th Mar and 19th Mar. They always said the correction has been made by them and should reflect in 10 working days. So I waited for 10 working days to be over, but even after that on 25th Mar, no correction made. Then I reached out to PNO and next day I got a call that they will work on it and update within 2 days. Post their updation, it will take 10 working days to reflect. Day after that I got a message that update has been done from their side, I checked the reports the very next day and the correction was visible on Experian and my score was also restored. But CIBIL is still same, I'm waiting for 10 working days to be over now and I'm hoping it should get corrected on CIBIL too.
8ec1ca42b1973c5c78a7288d740ea606.jpg