• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated list of American express credit card sourcing Cities.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Existing Sourcing cities :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :
Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Trivandrum, Mysore

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
*Exceptions are there for Platinum charge card applications.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
Existing card holder with 18l ITR will be eligible for platinum charge?

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For now we cannot offer you a card. Servicing only in Chennai, Kanchipuram and Tiruvallur.
But can get waiver option. Please wait for few more weeks
"..... We cannot offer". I presume you represent Amex? In that case, fun experience of my application for Amex Card.

Applied for Platinum Travel card. Uploaded all docs. I reside in Bangalore, my employer office is in Mumbai. So I had given the Mumbai office address and my Bangalore residence address, also uploaded my ID card, visiting card just in case. No updates for 2 weeks.

Randomly I get a call from a lady saying we are doing KYC and our representative is infront of your office but entry is restricted. I said of course it is a private office entry is restricted. She says can you come out of office and give him access. I said first of all I live in Bangalore and work from home and during this call I am in Goa. so no, I cannot go there and give access he can talk to security and anyway I have uploaded my ID card details. She says Ok.

Later I get email that my application is rejected. I call customer care. She says I do not meet income eligibility. I mention that the income proof shows many times over the eligibility. She says she cant help. I escalate to nodal officer.

A week later nodal team calls and says same thing that my income does not match. I said ma'm platinum travel eligibility is 6 lakhs and my income is many times that. She says sir i dont think it is 6 lakhs it is much more. I ask her to check website.

Next day she calls and tells my application was rejected because I was not present in office when they came for kyc.

I could not stop laughing - first they come visiting office on random day ASSUMING I am in office 365 days. Second, people work from home in many cases now so they cant go visiting offices expecting full access.
She says I should go to my Mumbai office, call Amex number and ask sales team to visit and give them application reference number and they will approve my card.

I said no thank you!

If you indeed work for Amex, try and share this feedback - have clear SOPs for KVC. Call the customer first and understand the office and residence situation. And inform KYC team that this is a card application and they are not CBI to demand access to private offices. Amex lost a prospective customer who was ready to pay whatever fees without intention of begging to waive off fees.

adarsh00

TF Buzz

New Cities :