• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express not accepting Salary Slips.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
Hi,

They are saying that the slip is generated from a docx or you renamed it and not accepting it.

This is for travel card. And my gold card application got rejected citing internal policies (did not even got a vkyc email)

Solution
still they replied that your application can not be processed, as it was march so form 16 wasn't available and I uploaded salary slip and bank statement
if you don't have previous yr's ITR or form 16, your best bet is getting a salary slips from your company's (needs to be a generated slip not a docx-published-pdf) portal as it is

And sending them the password on docs@aexp.com and cc'ing it at qcnorthindia@aex.com as well with the Application number in the subject. (with slips and statement attached)

you should receive a call clarifying if the docs are accepted or not.

AmEx System is too strict and agents can't really help. form 16 (A&B) is prob the best document that has the chances of being accepted.

Imadumbass

TF Buzz
Hi,

They are saying that the slip is generated from a docx or you renamed it and not accepting it.

This is for travel card. And my gold card application got rejected citing internal policies (did not even got a vkyc email)
Hi ! I went through something similar a couple of weeks back for my plat travel card. CC did give me the option to email them the pdf + share the pdf password but what I noticed was that I would get those reminder emails to upload docs everyday even after emailing them.
So what I did is this, there is an app “pdf expert” on the App Store (should have an android alternative as well) . Got it, took a trial (password removal needed a premium access) . Removed the password and saved it by overwriting the previous copy. I believe this is necessary because the Customer rep insisted that I do not rename or modify the docs in any manner. This apparently worked because I stopped getting those reminder emails and got my card as well. Also, if you have a company portal, then that downloaded item should suffice based on what I saw. If you need their email though, feel free to dm me and I’ll share it with the format they suggested.

MrChauhan

TF Buzz
Hello @BestBanker faced same issue when applied during March end, Can you please help me with it? or I have to wait and apply again after 3 months? I applied for MRCC, my salary and income is way more than required criteria (can discuss exact amount in DM) still they replied that your application can not be processed, as it was march so form 16 wasn't available and I uploaded salary slip and bank statement, can you please DM and help me in continuing the application? I have called their customer care no. as well but it was no help they kept on saying you are right and eligible in every way as well but I can't help you.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
still they replied that your application can not be processed, as it was march so form 16 wasn't available and I uploaded salary slip and bank statement
if you don't have previous yr's ITR or form 16, your best bet is getting a salary slips from your company's (needs to be a generated slip not a docx-published-pdf) portal as it is

And sending them the password on docs@aexp.com and cc'ing it at qcnorthindia@aex.com as well with the Application number in the subject. (with slips and statement attached)

AmEx System is too strict and agents can't really help. form 16 (A&B) is prob the best document that has the chances of being accepted.

Last edited:
Solution

MrChauhan

TF Buzz
if you don't have previous yr's ITR or form 16, your bet is getting a salary slips from your company's (needs to be a generated slip not a docx-published-pdf) portal as it is

And sending them the password on docs@aexp.com and cc'ing it at qcnorthindia@aex.com as well with the Application number in the subject.

Thanks a lot for help and sharing email IDs with steps, will try my luck.

iSayyed

TF Buzz
How much is your ITR? Send me the details and maybe we can look into the application better.
The current ITR (which I am gonna pay) is higher than the previous one, so I want to submit a 23–24 financial year ITR. I asked them to put my application on hold until July; after that, I will upload the current ITR. The customer support person agreed to that.

The reason why I want to submit the current ITR and not the previous one is because I hope I will get a better credit limit. I will let you know if I need assistance. Thanks!