• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express not accepting Salary Slips.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
Hi,

They are saying that the slip is generated from a docx or you renamed it and not accepting it.

This is for travel card. And my gold card application got rejected citing internal policies (did not even got a vkyc email)

Solution
still they replied that your application can not be processed, as it was march so form 16 wasn't available and I uploaded salary slip and bank statement
if you don't have previous yr's ITR or form 16, your best bet is getting a salary slips from your company's (needs to be a generated slip not a docx-published-pdf) portal as it is

And sending them the password on docs@aexp.com and cc'ing it at qcnorthindia@aex.com as well with the Application number in the subject. (with slips and statement attached)

you should receive a call clarifying if the docs are accepted or not.

AmEx System is too strict and agents can't really help. form 16 (A&B) is prob the best document that has the chances of being accepted.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My advice get an add on from family/friend ,keep it for 1-2 year ,then apply ,you'll most likely get approved

I didn't meet salary criteria ,but i got MRCC Add on from my dad in 2020 ,made some purcheses on ut for 2 years ,then applied for Plat Travel myself in 2022 ,approved without salary proof

Amex is one issuer where relationship matters ,even my primary card says "member since 20" ,every time i call them they'll thank me for being a member since 20

darthvader1

TF Buzz
Hi,

They are saying that the slip is generated from a docx or you renamed it and not accepting it.

This is for travel card. And my gold card application got rejected citing internal policies (did not even got a vkyc email)
Your salary slips must be scanned ones, upload the original ones (even though they will be password protected).

SRK

TF Buzz
Hi,

Hi, even I had faced the same issue this month for the amex travel card but at the end I am able to get the travel card and it is my first amex card.

Do one thing download the payslip as a password protected one and they will accept it.

SRK

TF Buzz
They will accept a password protected pdf?
Yes that's what they said and In my case I have shared a pdf which was created by print to pdf option . Hence they are not ready to accept the payslip. Later instead of printing it as a pdf , I had saved the payslip with .pdf extension and share the same with the agent. Now they accepted it and my card got approved also delivered yesterday.
It was my 1st Amex card and 31st CC in my collection.