• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to get HSBC Credit Card after numerous attempts

Hi,

I have tried to attain HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, which come as a Life Time Free. However, my application has failed to go process due to add-on card which I have.

But, I tried to apply through Physical Application form, and provided my income documents and Bank Statements. Additionally, I completed my Video KYC too. But, after enquiry I found that again my Application got rejected.

HSBC remains one of the few Credit Cards which I have failed to procure. Can someone please help me with a reliable process which can finally provide me with the Platinum Visa Credit Card.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have tried to attain HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, which come as a Life Time Free. However, my application has failed to go process due to add-on card which I have.

But, I tried to apply through Physical Application form, and provided my income documents and Bank Statements. Additionally, I completed my Video KYC too. But, after enquiry I found that again my Application got rejected.

HSBC remains one of the few Credit Cards which I have failed to procure. Can someone please help me with a reliable process which can finally provide me with the Platinum Visa Credit Card.
HSBC cards are mostly useless. For amazon offers, you can use ICICI Amazon pay or SBI cashback for 5% cashback. For dining offers, you can get better offers from other credit cards easily.

Hi,

I might help

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Hi,

HSBC still rely more on offline process than online. Ty via an agent, moreover too many credit cards or too many cibil enquiries are red flags in there system which will eventually leads to rejection.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Dont worry about address and all , i got a HSBC cc with my relative address only.

HSBC is very strict when it comes to new applications , whenever you apply via online , it gets rejected due to stupid reasons.

Then i tried with an agent , he helped me to get the card approved in 1st attempt itself.

If u need HSBC agent details , dm me.

adi654

TF Buzz
Dont worry about address and all , i got a HSBC cc with my relative address only.

HSBC is very strict when it comes to new applications , whenever you apply via online , it gets rejected due to stupid reasons.

Then i tried with an agent , he helped me to get the card approved in 1st attempt itself.

Can u please DM Me Agent details.

Pls send hsbc agent details