• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC credit card application rejection after Card delivery.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for HSBC Cashback credit card on 22nd May 2023 and Received the Card on 2nd June 2023 but shockingly on 8th of June my card got blocked and I received an email from HSBC that they are not able to approve my credit card application. I tried to unblock credit card by calling to customer care but they are telling that my card has been blocked due to internal policies of Bank and they can’t tell the exact reason behind it and suggesting me to visit nearest HSBC branch to know the actual reason for blocking the card.
This is the first time I am facing this weird problem and this is a brain-fade moment for me. If anybody has faced similar problems then please explain me and also discuss what to do now. It will be beneficial for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0929.jpeg
    IMG_0929.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 170
Have you escalated to the Nodal Officer or CEO Desk?
No. My use pattern is met by 6 active CCs I use regularly. Tata Neo Infinity's (or HDFC's) absence not felt in any way.
I am extremely happy to get 1000/- to 2000/- cashback from HDFC each month thru paying all CC bill payments thru their BillPay option. If I have their CCs, I lose out on CashBack to that extent. So, why bother?