• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to get HSBC Credit Card after numerous attempts

Hi,

I have tried to attain HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, which come as a Life Time Free. However, my application has failed to go process due to add-on card which I have.

But, I tried to apply through Physical Application form, and provided my income documents and Bank Statements. Additionally, I completed my Video KYC too. But, after enquiry I found that again my Application got rejected.

HSBC remains one of the few Credit Cards which I have failed to procure. Can someone please help me with a reliable process which can finally provide me with the Platinum Visa Credit Card.

Animal

TF Premier
Can the agent procure the cashback card without salary slips or salary credit to account for self employed people? I have good existing CC limits, perfect record of CC payments, good CIBIL, and bank balance, but salary requirements always trip me up. I have also had two enquiries to CIBIL in the past two months.
Don’t think so. HSBC is giving cards only to salaried.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Can the agent procure the cashback card without salary slips or salary credit to account for self employed people? I have good existing CC limits, perfect record of CC payments, good CIBIL, and bank balance, but salary requirements always trip me up. I have also had two enquiries to CIBIL in the past two months.
i applied online for hsbc cashback card and got my card without providing any salary slip or salary account statement.

during online application i uploaded normal saving account statement and other bank card statement.

after online application, they called and asked either i provide them salary slip or if i want to proceed with c2c then i have to provide card statement with cc pic and bank statement in which it clearly shows my salary credit. (they accept most of the banks card statement, in my case i provided axis bank card)

i just sent them saving account statement and axis card statements.

there was no response from their side for 10 days, on 11th day got a text message about card pin generation.

installed hsbc app and i can see the card. and next day without any prior info, got my card via bluedart.

using the card for some days now and today i got message from hsbc about card approval lol.

Riya

TF Ace
Hi,

I have tried to attain HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, which come as a Life Time Free. However, my application has failed to go process due to add-on card which I have.

But, I tried to apply through Physical Application form, and provided my income documents and Bank Statements. Additionally, I completed my Video KYC too. But, after enquiry I found that again my Application got rejected.

HSBC remains one of the few Credit Cards which I have failed to procure. Can someone please help me with a reliable process which can finally provide me with the Platinum Visa Credit Card.
BTW it's your choice... But why HSBC???
Reward rate is poor and no offers could be seen oftenly...

The only way is you have to open account with hsbc as they offer credit card to there existing self employed customers

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
no payslip is mandatory.

Adwait

TF Select
Can you shed some light
  • How old the card should be used for C2C, I was recently issued a IDFC CC with it being my Highest Limit. Was thinking to use it.
  • Any other Docs they require.
Card should be minimum 6 months old with ideally 1L plus limit. I got bare minimum 1L limit on hsbc even though by giving 5L statement.

3 months bank statement was asked and along with it asked for confirmation through official mail id, Company CIN NO. and they did physical verification at company address.

its_karan

TF Ace
Card should be minimum 6 months old with ideally 1L plus limit. I got bare minimum 1L limit on hsbc even though by giving 5L statement.

3 months bank statement was asked and along with it asked for confirmation through official mail id, Company CIN NO. and they did physical verification at company address.
Thanks for the elaborate response bro