• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to get HSBC Credit Card after numerous attempts

Hi,

I have tried to attain HSBC Platinum Visa Credit Card, which come as a Life Time Free. However, my application has failed to go process due to add-on card which I have.

But, I tried to apply through Physical Application form, and provided my income documents and Bank Statements. Additionally, I completed my Video KYC too. But, after enquiry I found that again my Application got rejected.

HSBC remains one of the few Credit Cards which I have failed to procure. Can someone please help me with a reliable process which can finally provide me with the Platinum Visa Credit Card.

kishorep70

TF Buzz
Dont worry about address and all , i got a HSBC cc with my relative address only.

HSBC is very strict when it comes to new applications , whenever you apply via online , it gets rejected due to stupid reasons.

Then i tried with an agent , he helped me to get the card approved in 1st attempt itself.

If u need HSBC agent details , dm me.
Can you dm me please

altersane

TF Neo
Dont worry about address and all , i got a HSBC cc with my relative address only.

HSBC is very strict when it comes to new applications , whenever you apply via online , it gets rejected due to stupid reasons.

Then i tried with an agent , he helped me to get the card approved in 1st attempt itself.

If u need HSBC agent details , dm me.
Can u please DM Me Agent details.

@Kumar93196 can you please dm me the contact for applying HSBC visa platinum credit card offline or card to card method
Please share agent details in DM for hsbc
I can apply for hsbc visa platinum and cashback cc but for that customer needs to be salaried only. And need 40k net salary. Along the with salary slips. No card to card available.
Any agent contact available

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
I can apply for hsbc visa platinum and cashback cc but for that customer needs to be salaried only. And need 40k net salary. Along the with salary slips. No card to card available.
card to card available but for that you still need to provide bank statement in which your salary credited with your company name..
in this you need to provide,
card statement+card photo
bank statement (salary credit transaction is required)

Can the agent procure the cashback card without salary slips or salary credit to account for self employed people? I have good existing CC limits, perfect record of CC payments, good CIBIL, and bank balance, but salary requirements always trip me up. I have also had two enquiries to CIBIL in the past two months.