• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thoughts on AU small finance bank LIT credit card (it is LTF)

Snbelsare

TF Buzz
I just got myself an AU small finance LIT credit card for bank offers purpose rather than reward points. Would love to hear thoughts on this.

Snbelsare

TF Buzz
Yes..its ltf... But for any feature or cashback or reward u have to pay,.... Even debit cards and mine card of icici is better than this.. Only can be used for bank offers just like a debit card
Yeah I know, the usage is merely for bank offers. Also, it offers 2 lounge access (to be used within 90 days) for 300 rs with most ariports supported. Knowing that HDFC and Axis cards work at only a few airports, I can simply pay 300 and get 2 lounge access.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yeah I know, the usage is merely for bank offers. Also, it offers 2 lounge access (to be used within 90 days) for 300 rs with most ariports supported. Knowing that HDFC and Axis cards work at only a few airports, I can simply pay 300 and get 2 lounge access.
But in actual when u go to terminal s u will know that it will not be supporter.... Mostly terminal s only support icici and axis cards... Some indusind tooo

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just got myself an AU small finance LIT credit card for bank offers purpose rather than reward points. Would love to hear thoughts on this.

cardio_guy

TF Premier
LIT is S#IT without add-ons. It is just a merketing gimmick to make us subscribe to the add on packs. Like how set top box companies were making us pay for channels. Subscribe and use features will be the way forward for all LTF cards. Premium features will be stopped on LTF and we will have to pay to use.

LIT is S#IT without add-ons. It is just a merketing gimmick to make us subscribe to the add on packs. Like how set top box companies were making us pay for channels. Subscribe and use features will be the way forward for all LTF cards. Premium features will be stopped on LTF and we will have to pay to use.
Those add ons are beneficial if utilized properly. Take 5% milestone CB. If you spend 10K every month during activation period, Effectively it's 3.8% CB. It's a great card for offline transactions upto 10K, 20K for grocery with addon and rewards rate till 8%.

Very few cards will give you such reward rate eg Atlas, Infinia, DCB, Magnus but they have high fee. Also These won't give direct cashback.

Next close alternatives are Axis Ace (2%) and Flipkart Axis (1.5%).

It all depends on how you utilize the card.

Bluewaves

TF Buzz
Those add ons are beneficial if utilized properly. Take 5% milestone CB. If you spend 10K every month during activation period, Effectively it's 3.8% CB. It's a great card for offline transactions upto 10K, 20K for grocery with addon and rewards rate till 8%.

Very few cards will give you such reward rate eg Atlas, Infinia, DCB, Magnus but they have high fee. Also These won't give direct cashback.

Next close alternatives are Axis Ace (2%) and Flipkart Axis (1.5%).

It all depends on how you utilize the card.
I second it. Its a very nice card for planned expenses and offline transactions. Rewards rate is 2.5% - 5%, which is lot better than other cards. You can’t conclude a card as bad if you have to pay for its features, you have to think and calculate overall gains.

NikhilG

TF Select
if due to some reason lead id is declined, after how much time I can again apply for AU LIT credit card.
Mine got declined because they visited my office for verification and as I am working remotely and was not physically present in office they declined my application. Do you guys think this is the usual practice?