• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

another

TF Buzz
So i had requested for Coral Mastercard and Amex variant both via DM on X last Tuesday. On Wednesday received a mail with card upgrade request no for Coral MasterCard LTF. The request was approved on last Friday. Also I had received usage settings message and mails on Saturday (the usual 6 spam mails lol). Then again on Saturday received mail regarding card upgrade request to Coral Amex with the request no. The request was approved on Monday. On Tuesday i had received the mail and message for usage settings applied.

Today received both the card and what’s hilarious is that both are Amex Variants 😂😂

Checked the app and both cards are showing Amex 😂

This is hilarious af!! 😂😂
Get it checked if both are LTF.

I requested LTF Visa last month but they sent paid Visa, which I had to close as they refused to covert it LTF.

Martius

TF Premier
Get it checked if both are LTF.

I requested LTF Visa last month but they sent paid Visa, which I had to close as they refused to covert it LTF.
Both the mails that I received for card upgrade request i replied back to them asking whether it will be LTF or not since my coral Rupay is LTF and they confirmed that it will be LTF so i do have the mails in case of future discrepancies!