• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

I applied for the card today through iMobile but did not get any email even though virtual credit card was displayed instantly. Now, card is not visible in the app under credit cards section. Does it take some time for card to get reflected in the app or to receive email?

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
I applied for the card today through iMobile but did not get any email even though virtual credit card was displayed instantly. Now, card is not visible in the app under credit cards section. Does it take some time for card to get reflected in the app or to receive email?
You will see card mostly after 12am in app. Btw, you can link the card in UPI apps in 1-2 hrs after card generation.

Trust Me

TF Ace
It's 2 reward point for every Rs 100 expense right ?
No. RP is merchant category based.

Travel spend some user got 4 reward point per 100 spend.

small merchant you will 1 reward point per 200 spend.

other merchant 2 reward point per 200 spend.

I've recently received my pre-approved Coral Rupay CC. The feature list says:

2 RPs per 100 Rs. spent (except fuel), and I've been receiving the same.

It is 1 RP per 100 Rs. for utilities and Insurance categories.

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
That's why I'm asking you to apply via iMobile Android app. Even confirmed about my card being LTF or not with customer care. They confirmed it as LTF. Hence generated Visa Variant LTF as well.
This is when you apply via other methods. Apply from Android. You'll get LTF Coral Rupay card. Confirmed with customer care as well. Even generated my LTF Coral Visa on the basis of this LTF Coral Rupay.
Can we get coral amex ltf also

Last edited:

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
That's why I'm asking you to apply via iMobile Android app. Even confirmed about my card being LTF or not with customer care. They confirmed it as LTF. Hence generated Visa Variant LTF as well.
bro i applied by netbanking. but confirmed it with cust care. this is the reply. pls tell will i have to pay any charge

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18_105506.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18_105506.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 44