• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Dineout GIRF offer

Swiggy is organising its Great Indian Resturant Festival from 12th April - 4th June. It's offering flat 50% discounts on total dining bills(selected restaurants only) if paid by dineout. To get these deals one needs to pre-book by giving so nominal charge per guest.The deals are also available for buffet and luxury dining. Also swiggy provides 2 extra discounts coupons of 150 each for paying bill of more than 1500 post discount.

This seems to be a good offer for one who like to hangout in cafes or go for luxury dining.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just used this in Hyderabad for a mid week dose of 'daru' at a pub and yes its its 50% off and 150 off if post discount bill is 1500. You can buy swiggy money and keep it loaded with Magnus or DCB for all those accelerated reward points 😁 and use it to pay.

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Same is with Eazydiner Eatout Fest - upto 75% off as well as with Zomato Carnival Offer @ 50% off! It seems they r encouraging ppl to eat out and spend more during IPL!!

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Same is with Eazydiner Eatout Fest - upto 75% off as well as with Zomato Carnival Offer @ 50% off! It seems they r encouraging ppl to eat out and spend more during IPL!!
Just checked eazydiner - booking fees is per person 50..

Swiggy is much ahead and for my city, covers almost all good restaurants

U_Utkrsh

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Recently, I used a similar feature on ZOMATO at Taco Bell in my city. Although there was only one available seating spot, they allowed all three of us to dine in. I was able to enjoy a flat 50% discount on the total bill. Since my Zomato Gold subscription had recently expired, they also offered me a month of Zomato Gold while making the payment.

great

TF Premier
My recently experience in booking through girf in goa

I booked for dinner for 12 person with timing of 10.30 pm but when I reached restuarant (10.40 to precise). restaurant was closed.
I contacted dineout customer through online chat later. They refunded 35 per person booking amount and also 500 rs swiggy money voucher.