• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy/zomato dineout query

jk51

TF Premier
Hi
How to use this
Do i need to pay using swiggy/ zomato wallet ?
or can i pay using any cc ?
What is the best way to save ?
Thank you
If you are referring to Food Delivery section then mostly people use their respective card discounts. Unless somebody has premium cards such as Infinia/DCB wherein they buy gift cards to get maximum benefit.

If you are referring to Food Delivery section then mostly people use their respective card discounts. Unless somebody has premium cards such as Infinia/DCB wherein they buy gift cards to get maximum benefit.
Dineout i m talking about...
It is showing walkin and pre book etc options
So after eating, how to pay bill?

pratik7

TF Buzz
Select tge restaurant and click on pay bill, after you enter the amount, it would give you discount applicable as per your booking(30% or 50%) if applicable and you can pay rest of the amount via swiggy money and cards via the app itself as a normal order

Select tge restaurant and click on pay bill, after you enter the amount, it would give you discount applicable as per your booking(30% or 50%) if applicable and you can pay rest of the amount via swiggy money and cards via the app itself as a normal order
In the same way, can i pay for walk in also ?
And what is d best way to buy zomato nd swiggy egv ?

pratik7

TF Buzz
If the restro is in dinout list you should be able to pay the full amount but i never tried that but if you already booked it you will see the discount during final payment

Attachments

• IMG_2885.png
    IMG_2885.png
    750.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 9
If the restro is in dinout list you should be able to pay the full amount but i never tried that but if you already booked it you will see the discount during final payment
To pay via cc, it is showing minimum amount(3k or 4k)to use cc, to get discount

For less than 1500 bill, how to use these apps dineout offer?

Rag

TF Buzz

you can pay any amount using cc.. to get card specific discount you will have some minimum amount requirement same like bank offers on other websites like amazon, flipkart etc..

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Paying with card is best instead of wallet for dineout to use card based offers. Specially if u have hdfc cards

If u buy gift card it will be 3% dc but if u have infinia u will get 15% if bill >1500

I have been a regular user of Swiggy Dineout. You can get discounts from Swiggy in 2 ways. 1st is the Restaurant's partnership with the Swiggy Dineout program where Flat discounts range from 10% up to 40% depending on where you are based. 2nd one is Swiggy's partnership with Banks. With Bank discounts, there is generally a minimum order amount associated before you can claim any bank discounts. The minimum order value again needs to be 800 or in some cases above 1000 Rupees to be eligible to get bank discounts.

In my opinion - EazyDinner is the best application if you want to book and Do Dineout. They have a better partnership with banks and exclusive restaurant discounts too.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
With Swiggy dineout, you will need additional discounts with HDFC Regalia, DCB and Infinia cards.
If you have them, you can pay using those for extra perks.

Or if you have an Amex card, you can buy Swiggy vouchers and pay using Swiggy money for maximum discounts.