• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Optimizing spends on swiggy

I got the cashback for all transactions including transactions with bundl technology merchant name.
Did you get it in a subsequent statement or something? Because I can very clear see BUNDL merchants earning 1.5 % and SWIGGY merchants earning 4% , so I am definitely not seeing the behavior you are seeing. I can attach a screenshot if required.

Did you get it in a subsequent statement or something? Because I can very clear see BUNDL merchants earning 1.5 % and SWIGGY merchants earning 4% , so I am definitely not seeing the behavior you are seeing. I can attach a screenshot if required.
Mine is hdfc Swiggy card and cashback is credited within 5-7 days from statement date. I got it in 5 days.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
How to get Swiggy GV at 10% off?
Swiggy gift voucher is like a coupon code that you apply on your cart. So if u use swiggy gift voucher, you won't be able to avail the regular discount codes on every order which is available almost every time like for 50%,60% upto 100 or 125.
So you would be paying the full price of the cart through the swiggy gift voucher which you purchased at just 10% off only

Swiggy gift voucher is like a coupon code that you apply on your cart. So if u use swiggy gift voucher, you won't be able to avail the regular discount codes on every order which is available almost every time like for 50%,60% upto 100 or 125.
So you would be paying the full price of the cart through the swiggy gift voucher which you purchased at just 10% off only
Wont I get Swiggy Money at 10% off so I can pay using Swiggy Money instead of coupon code?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How to get Swiggy GV at 10% off?
It’s now down a little bit but I am expecting it to get beyond 10% soon as it used to be before..

Here it is:

Axis grab deals offers regularly once a month called voucher week.. during this time you get 5% CB using any axis card..

Get Swiggy money voucher from GD
2.5% instant discount
+ 5% CB
+ 1% regular CB on the card

+ 1% CB on paying the cc bill using HDFC plat dc

So it would be 8.5% or 9.5% depending upon how you look at it..

This 2.5% off , used to be 7.5% off before introducing Swiggy HDFC card..

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
It’s now down a little bit but I am expecting it to get beyond 10% soon as it used to be before..

Here it is:

Axis grab deals offers regularly once a month called voucher week.. during this time you get 5% CB using any axis card..

2.5% instant discount
+ 5% CB

Long struggle but fruitful result

I get the 2.5% instant part and the 1% CB on HDFC plat DC part.

But I don't understand this part
> + 5% CB
> + 1% regular

What is the regular?

For instance, I made a purchase of 5000 rupees swiggy GV from axis deal and this is how it is showing up in my statement
1703505552971.png

First, after 2.5% instant discount, the amount I pay is Rs. 4875, no confusion there.

However, 243 is 5% of 4875, so I got the 5% part. However, this is Axis Flipkart, which means I should get 1.5% for "all generic transactions" right? I don't see that, meaning I don't see the "1.5% for generic" stacking with "5% for Axis cards from grabdeals"

Am I looking at it incorrectly? Should I be doing something differently? Where are you getting the "1% regular" in your comment?

Here it is:

2.5% instant discount
+ 5% CB

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
However, this is Axis Flipkart, which means I should get 1.5% for "all generic transactions" right? I
You will get this as part of your regular CB in FK CC statement..

This 5% CB is only valid when you but when the voucher week offer is on.. usually comes once a month coinciding festival offers of that month

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
No pain .. No gain..

I get the 2.5% instant part and the 1% CB on HDFC plat DC part.

But I don't understand this part
> + 5% CB
> + 1% regular

What is the regular?

For instance, I made a purchase of 5000 rupees swiggy GV from axis deal and this is how it is showing up in my statement
1703505552971.png

First, after 2.5% instant discount, the amount I pay is Rs. 4875, no confusion there.

However, 243 is 5% of 4875, so I got the 5% part. However, this is Axis Flipkart, which means I should get 1.5% for "all generic transactions" right? I don't see that, meaning I don't see the "1.5% for generic" stacking with "5% for Axis cards from grabdeals"

Am I looking at it incorrectly? Should I be doing something differently? Where are you getting the "1% regular" in your comment?
1% regular is panda's baseline reward rate for his axis privilege/airtel card. In your case it is 1.5% which became 5% somehow for this transaction. Also, the 5% grabdeals cashback gets credited after 90 days from the transaction

You will get this as part of your regular CB in FK CC statement..

This 5% CB is only valid when you but when the voucher week offer is on.. usually comes once a month coinciding festival offers of that month

The screenshot I have posted _is_ the regular CB in FK CC statement.

1% regular is panda's baseline reward rate for his axis privilege/airtel card. In your case it is 1.5% which became 5% somehow for this transaction. Also, the 5% grabdeals cashback gets credited after 90 days from the transaction

> In your case it is 1.5% which became 5% somehow for this transaction.

Yeah! I was expecting it to be 1.5% as well, both per my own understanding and per panda's comments. I have no idea how it is 5%

> Also, the 5% grabdeals cashback gets credited after 90 days from the transaction

This just makes it all the more mysterious. The grabdeals transaction was made in December, so definitely 90 days has not passed.

The customer service is clueless as well, he told me the system registered it as a 5% cash back transaction. The customer service rep was expecting it to be 1.5% (baseline Axis FK cashback) as well.

I will wait for 3 and then some more months to see if I get any extra cash back I guess lol

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
How much is average order size for you guys? No of orders a month.
I stopped using credit cards and mostly use my indusind, au, bob debit cards.
10-20% discount all the time.
You can make it better with combining the vouchers partially
yes au debit card is best, extra 30% off on weekends, now panda will open au bank account

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How much is average order size for you guys? No of orders a month.
I stopped using credit cards and mostly use my indusind, au, bob debit cards.
10-20% discount all the time.
You can make it better with combining the vouchers partially
I spend around 80k per year on swiggy

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The screenshot I have posted _is_ the regular CB in FK CC statement.

> In your case it is 1.5% which became 5% somehow for this transaction.

Yeah! I was expecting it to be 1.5% as well, both per my own understanding and per panda's comments. I have no idea how it is 5%

> Also, the 5% grabdeals cashback gets credited after 90 days from the transaction

This just makes it all the more mysterious. The grabdeals transaction was made in December, so definitely 90 days has not passed.

The customer service is clueless as well, he told me the system registered it as a 5% cash back transaction. The customer service rep was expecting it to be 1.5% (baseline Axis FK cashback) as well.

I will wait for 3 and then some more months to see if I get any extra cash back I guess lol
Look at this post here

You can also search for my posts like
Search term :” voucher week”
By : @S S V

Post in thread 'Optimizing spends on swiggy'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/optimizing-spends-on-swiggy.20376/post-448702

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I spend around 80k per year on swiggy
That's like 6.6k per month.
I have around 3–5k per month. The average order size is 500.
For 600+, I use indusind/rupay debit card for 20% upto to 200 rupees (3 per card per month; I have 3 cards from my exclusive acc)
For 200+ Usually, use AU cards

For convenience, I have added all my debit and credit cards to Swiggy. The last payment screen will show which card has better discount.
From my personal experience, debit cards have a better offer most of the time.
Rarely I used Federal bank and Rupay CCs.

But if your order size is above 2000, flat 9-10% makes sense.
Then again, you can combine that with debit cards and vouchers.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
That's like 6.6k per month.
I have around 3–5k per month. The average order size is 500.
For 600+, I use indusind/rupay debit card for 20% upto to 200 rupees (3 per card per month; I have 3 cards from my exclusive acc)
For 200+ Usually, use AU cards

For convenience, I have added all my debit and credit cards to Swiggy. The last payment screen will show which card has better discount.
From my personal experience, debit cards have a better offer most of the time.
Rarely I used Federal bank and Rupay CCs.

But if your order size is above 2000, flat 9-10% makes sense.
Then again, you can combine that with debit cards and vouchers.
You have already optimize your spend

DC offer is best

chatenrk

TF Buzz

Here it is:

2.5% instant discount
+ 5% CB

I have similar spends on Swiggy around 4-6K per month. I use HDFC Swiggy card which does straight away 10% discount on ordering, instamart and dineout. Is the method above any better that what I am doing.