• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Optimizing spends on swiggy

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks, but not as knowledgeable as you. So, won't be able to guide much 🙂
I will tell you one more stunning thing..
I actually don’t know much about Amex cards until 5 months ago.. I know that Amex cards exist but don’t know how to use them..
I always thought they were only for super rich and five star people./
After joining this forum and after referral started I tried and got my card on Aug 15..
Now I love them..

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will tell you one more stunning thing..
I actually don’t know much about Amex cards until 5 months ago.. I know that Amex cards exist but don’t know how to use them..
I always thought they were only for super rich and five star people./
After joining this forum and after referral started I tried and got my card on Aug 15..
Now I love them..
I got mine in October. They are good for the offers and milestone benefits 🙂

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Let us also get some scraps from Amex 😆😅😃
Yeah agreed, this panda attracts most amex newbies looking to apply. They fall for his profile picture and stature and buttered English.
We poor people haven't received even one referral yet, despite promising amazon vouchers and chocolates.
Plastikman lets apply from each other's referral links and complete the amex trifecta

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ok
The problem with Paytm is that they charge convenience fee if we use cc for payment for buying gvs
Okay , good to know.. I haven’t tried buying.. just saw the banner recently.. it was 2% off before.. now it’s coming for 5% off..
Slowly on grab deals also they sell it for 5 % in the coming days

iamnisanth

TF Buzz
I got my Airtel Axis statement today. Swiggy merchant is showing up as BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PWWW.SWIGGY.ININD and I got only 1% cashback for it. 😐

Did anyone face the same issue and resolved it? Will it get credited next month or should we raise grievance?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I have same problem with HDFC Swiggy card. All the transactions on Swiggy have bundl technology as merchant name.
But you must be getting cashback on all payments with this hdfc swigggy card, isnt?

Bundl technologies is swiggy's real registered company name, and swiggy is its nickname or you can say online name
Just like we have panda and SSV.
Most well known company names in market mostly have their registered company names messing around

But you must be getting cashback on all payments with this hdfc swigggy card, isnt?

Bundl technologies is swiggy's real registered company name, and swiggy is its nickname or you can say online name
Most well known company names in market mostly have their registered company names messing around
Probably will not get cashback because some people also mentioned that they are not getting cashback with this merchant name on hdfc swiggy card. My cashback is due in two days, will let you know if i recieved it or not.

had problems with swiggy cashback on airtel card about year back. the cash back difference was credited after about 2 mths. but I permanently switched to swiggy money bought at discounts and card based direct discount offers for swiggy

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
had problems with swiggy cashback on airtel card about year back. the cash back difference was credited after about 2 mths. but I permanently switched to swiggy money bought at discounts and card based direct discount offers for swiggy
This is a smart move.. never ever use any CC for Swiggy orders for regular spending..
Always get Swiggy money vouchers at about @10 off and use it.. good move

I am having the same problems mentioned here in the threads below. Swiggy transactions are showing up as BUNDL, swiggy customer support says they can't control what it shows up as, axis says BUNDL is not SWIGGY and therefore only 1.5% cash back (and not 4%)

Who exactly is cheating whom here?

I got my Airtel Axis statement today. Swiggy merchant is showing up as BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PWWW.SWIGGY.ININD and I got only 1% cashback for it. 😐

Did anyone face the same issue and resolved it? Will it get credited next month or should we raise grievance?

Same question here

I have same problem with HDFC Swiggy card. All the transactions on Swiggy have bundl technology as merchant name.

Probably will not get cashback because some people also mentioned that they are not getting cashback with this merchant name on hdfc swiggy card. My cashback is due in two days, will let you know if i recieved it or not.

I am having the same problems mentioned here in the threads below. Swiggy transactions are showing up as BUNDL, swiggy customer support says they can't control what it shows up as, axis says BUNDL is not SWIGGY and therefore only 1.5% cash back (and not 4%)

Who exactly is cheating whom here?
I got the cashback for all transactions including transactions with bundl technology merchant name.