• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions - Zero Balance and Minimum maintenance cost Bank Account

rk2022

TF Buzz
Hello,

Can anyone please suggest bank accounts that I can open online with zero balance and least maintenance costs? Might just need the account for few months. Need bank statement (that shows communication address) for updating Aadhaar for parents with new address online. None of the utility bills are having correct address due to recent municipal address changes. Reaching out to these utility companies to have them update is just going no where.

Thanks!!

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hello,

Can anyone please suggest bank accounts that I can open online with zero balance and least maintenance costs? Might just need the account for few months. Need bank statement (that shows communication address) for updating Aadhaar for parents with new address online. None of the utility bills are having correct address due to recent municipal address changes. Reaching out to these utility companies to have them update is just going no where.

Thanks!!
If I recall correctly, you may need an account with a bank in the PSU such as SBI for compliance of Aadhar address update. Just check once and proceed. If there's no such requirement, there's Kotak 811 that you can open within minutes.

The best way to get your Aadhar updated with the new address is to go to a registered notary and get a duly attested 20rs stamp paper with the intent of the legal document mentioning you do not have any other accepted documents to get your address changed. Take it to the nearest Aadhar seva kendra and get the task done. I can certify this to be factual because that is how I got mine done for my entire family (except dad).

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If I recall correctly, you may need an account with a bank in the PSU such as SBI for compliance of Aadhar address update. Just check once and proceed. If there's no such requirement, there's Kotak 811 that you can open within minutes.

The best way to get your Aadhar updated with the new address is to go to a registered notary and get a duly attested 20rs stamp paper with the intent of the legal document mentioning you do not have any other accepted documents to get your address changed. Take it to the nearest Aadhar seva kendra and get the task done. I can certify this to be factual because that is how I got mine done for my entire family (except dad).
PSU is not a requirement, I got it done on basis of Yes Bank passbook