• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me between onecard vs scapia?

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes you read it right. Nope, I absolutely don't need either One or Scapia, my portfolio is complete with a bunch of great cards that are serving all my needs. But although I don't need them, I still feel the want to try out one of these fintech cards for the heck of it, and of course because LTF.

As it turns out, One Card (Federal) has been offering me a limit of 6.5L+ since last week after I installed the One Score app. They've also been robo-calling me daily (I've now blocked all their numbers).

I've also been checking out reviews on Scapia lately. Although my super-premium cards more than take care of forex, and I don't care much about a 0 forex card, Scapia looks like a much more cool concept and a better fintech in 2023.

Despite Scapia being seemingly better, the only reason I find One to be preferable is they have started featuring in online discount offers lately. Recent Amazon sale prominently advertised them. I will rarely use these cards — if ever at all — but if I do, I better get some bang for the buck!

If you folks were to suggest one of these cards to me — and I clearly can't have both because my One Card offer is locked with Federal —which of them would it be?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes you read it right. Nope, I absolutely don't need either One or Scapia, my portfolio is complete with a bunch of great cards that are serving all my needs. But although I don't need them, I still feel the want to try out one of these fintech cards for the heck of it, and of course because LTF.

As it turns out, One Card (Federal) has been offering me a limit of 6.5L+ since last week after I installed the One Score app. They've also been robo-calling me daily (I've now blocked all their numbers).

I've also been checking out reviews on Scapia lately. Although my super-premium cards more than take care of forex, and I don't care much about a 0 forex card, Scapia looks like a much more cool concept and a better fintech in 2023.

Despite Scapia being seemingly better, the only reason I find One to be better is they have started featuring in online discount offers lately. Recent Amazon sale prominently advertised them.

If you folks were to suggest one of these cards to me — and I clearly can't have both because my One Card offer is locked with Federal —which of them would it be?
I just availed a good Onecard discount on Amazon. I got 212 instant off and 200 Rs cashback in Amazon Wallet by spending 2500 someodd.

I have attached their November deals for your reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107_233950_Email.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
First of all clickbait title 💯
💯
Next I'll advise to take scapia first, there may be chances that onecard may change the banking partner once they know your CIBIL has a Federal Bank card.
I was wondering if this might work as well. Worth giving a shot for sure. Do you know if Scapia does a hard pull up front or do they share a CL with a pre-approved offer just like One did?

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Scapia will match your highest credit limit.
They will show you approved the limit before going for the CIBIL hit.
Pulled the trigger on it. No they didn't exactly match my high limit, but still gave me a decent limit.
To chahiye ki nahi
Chahiye to lo
Nahi to mat lo
Threads kyu banaya yeh samjhao
So people in a similar predicament as I am can learn from amazing people like you, just like I am :)

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Pulled the trigger on it. No they didn't exactly match my high limit, but still gave me a decent limit.

So people in a similar predicament as I am can learn from amazing people like you, just like I am :)
Which card of yours has the highest limit?
What percent of the highest limit did they(scapia) give you?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I think. I think, it's not scapia. It's Federal Bank in general.
They just check credit report and whatever is the highest Credit Card limit they find, they offer.
I think because Fedup bank is relatively new in the CC game, so they don't have very detailed policies in place. So, they trust based on other banks,

Reactions: SSV

aayusharyan

TF Ace

Despite Scapia being seemingly better, the only reason I find One to be preferable is they have started featuring in online discount offers lately. Recent Amazon sale prominently advertised them. I will rarely use these cards — if ever at all — but if I do, I better get some bang for the buck!

If you are getting OneCard with Fedup bank pre approved. Try applying for Core CC of Fed... Maybe you might be able to grab Celesta. I was able to do that. Check out this thread

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

The title wasn't right! So I have edited the thread title.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The title wasn't right! So I have edited the thread title.
Yaar mods, artistic licence aur creativity ke liye thoda scope chhoda karo! The rest of the post has been fairly well put together IMHO for it to have made sense even to newcomers.
Infinia/Magnus/Plat Travel all have 8L, but Scapia gave me 5L. One Card offer in contrast was 6.7L. Not too bothered though as this is mostly an experimental card – hence the original title of this post :(