• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia drastically reducing credit limit.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Something which I need to confirm before I go ahead and close Scapia, I heard if I close any of Federal Bank card, it's not possible to get another Federal Bank card ever.

Also, in case it is possible what is the cool down period and most important are Federal Bank cards offering any value😬

Closed the Card !!

Sarcastic Sara Ali Khan GIF by Amazon miniTV
Did you get answer for cooldown?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
RBL has also started cutting limits drastically my friend had this limit cut from 229,000 to 12,000 !!!!!!! They are also calling and emailing to furnishi information for "Due Dilligance" .. Anyone else faced this?

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
My friend got his limit reduced 3 days back and I got calls and emails to furnish details pertaining to my income etc since last last week!do

My friend got his limit reduced 3 days back and I got calls and emails to furnish details pertaining to my income etc since last last week!
Do you have some extraordinary limit ?
I am having 3.3 lacs of RBL icon limit and didn't received any communication yet

hariselio

TF Premier
I'm in mid of international trip and as like everyone mentioned without any notification, they reduced the limit :( 10 to 1.4L

On top of that, this card is not allowing any big purchases in foreign country :( And no notification from bank about any decline message. Only after contacting customer support, I came to know they declined thinking it may be fraud transaction :( This is even after setting proper limit for international transactions in SCAPIA app. And as per support, there's no way to approve this manually as these are handled by the system. Asking me to try again or make multiple small payments or use different card :(

For smaller transactions there's no issues.

I think after coming back I will close this card and will not touch any federal cards anymore, such a unprofessional bank!

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm in mid of international trip and as like everyone mentioned without any notification, they reduced the limit :( 10 to 1.4L

On top of that, this card is not allowing any big purchases in foreign country :( And no notification from bank about any decline message. Only after contacting customer support, I came to know they declined thinking it may be fraud transaction :( This is even after setting proper limit for international transactions in SCAPIA app. And as per support, there's no way to approve this manually as these are handled by the system. Asking me to try again or make multiple small payments or use different card :(

I think after coming back I will close this card and will not touch any federal cards anymore, such a unprofessional bank!
You should escalate this incident to RBIO after you're back. This is very inconvenient and unprofessional.

VicksJ

TF Select
So, these people will close the card if you tell them there is no due? What if some amount is actually pending?

Asking for purely academic purposes 😅
She has take request for closure and said it will be processed within 7 days After dues are clear and she has no way of checking dues. What a loser company 😞

VicksJ

TF Select

This is exactly the situation I was referring, I have gladly raised closure request