• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me between onecard vs scapia?

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes you read it right. Nope, I absolutely don't need either One or Scapia, my portfolio is complete with a bunch of great cards that are serving all my needs. But although I don't need them, I still feel the want to try out one of these fintech cards for the heck of it, and of course because LTF.

As it turns out, One Card (Federal) has been offering me a limit of 6.5L+ since last week after I installed the One Score app. They've also been robo-calling me daily (I've now blocked all their numbers).

I've also been checking out reviews on Scapia lately. Although my super-premium cards more than take care of forex, and I don't care much about a 0 forex card, Scapia looks like a much more cool concept and a better fintech in 2023.

Despite Scapia being seemingly better, the only reason I find One to be preferable is they have started featuring in online discount offers lately. Recent Amazon sale prominently advertised them. I will rarely use these cards — if ever at all — but if I do, I better get some bang for the buck!

If you folks were to suggest one of these cards to me — and I clearly can't have both because my One Card offer is locked with Federal —which of them would it be?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
No, not looking for Federal in particular. Idea was to purely experience a new-age fintech app and their ecosystem.
I have not tried scapia. But from my experience I can recommend One card. Coolness factor is there, easy app, on time OTP, otherwise approve from App feature... Good things... Not good is that banks don't consider this for any C2C things. Customer Service is very bad.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have not tried scapia. But from my experience I can recommend One card. Coolness factor is there, easy app, on time OTP, otherwise approve from App feature... Good things... Not good is that banks don't consider this for any C2C things. Customer Service is very bad.
This round went to Scapia, One Card ab phir kabhi. I’ll try reaching out to One folks sometime later to see if they can change the bank for me.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
I am trying to get scapia for some months now but it says as you have pre approved offer from federal bank we can’t offer you scapia..
I don’t have any relation with federal except fi account, no pre approved offer or something till date…

Anyone found any solution for this ?
Contacted scapia and federal but no resolution, scapia keep saying you have offer and when i ask then tell me what offer i have they can’t tell, federal doesn’t have any clue in all this..

Hope scapia change to new banking partner soon

Codphish

TF Buzz
I am trying to get scapia for some months now but it says as you have pre approved offer from federal bank we can’t offer you scapia..
I don’t have any relation with federal except fi account, no pre approved offer or something till date…

Anyone found any solution for this ?
Contacted scapia and federal but no resolution, scapia keep saying you have offer and when i ask then tell me what offer i have they can’t tell, federal doesn’t have any clue in all this..

Hope scapia change to new banking partner soon
I think that reply from Scapia is a common rejection template which they’re not interested to fix. Write to Scapia grievance and they will clarify what was the actual reason.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They will automatically change the bank when Federal Bank shows up in your CIBIL report. Just keep using their OneScore app.
And this is exactly what happened. My Scapia showed up 3 months later in my CIBIL report, so I went ahead and checked the One Card app. Lo and behold, now I'm being offered an Indian Bank card, although at a much reduced credit limit.

The only catch is it's still a Visa Infinite variant and I'd prefer to get their new RuPay variant. I called up their rep and they said RuPay is yet to be rolled out, so I'll wait some more.