• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Niyo Global Equitas Debit Card Vs Scapia Credit Card

xinmushert

TF Buzz
I have recently opened a Niyo Global Equitas account and ordered the DC(Debit Card) for that account. I will be travelling in the next couple of months and post the trip I plan to use niyo account as a simple savings account for UPI transactions in India.

I just want to understand if getting a 0 forex credit card (Niyo Global CC or Scapia) add any advantage to my foreign trips? Actually, I am unable to understand the hype behind these CCs as none of them offer any points on international txns. If I am not missing on any specific advantages then I would prefer to use the equitas DC for txns.

Please help me know if the DC is enough to swipe on international trips such as Indonesia or should I opt for a credit card?

I am not looking for lounge access as I have a DCB and others to cover for it.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
they dont issue scapia to anyone who has any relation with federal bank. Since Fi and Jupiter were neo banks, almost every enthusiast would have opened a zero mab account. I don't understand their logic behind it.

sanjaynandi

TF Select
they dont issue scapia to anyone who has any relation with federal bank. Since Fi and Jupiter were neo banks, almost every enthusiast would have opened a zero mab account. I don't understand their logic behind it.
i dont have any relation with fed bank. so i can try for scapia. is there any other CC thats free of cost with 0 forex ?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
No. I think what many ppl facing is if you have pre approved offer by federal bank(or fi, Jupiter). You can't get scapia.

I know this sounds stupid..🙂

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I have recently opened a Niyo Global Equitas account and ordered the DC(Debit Card) for that account. I will be travelling in the next couple of months and post the trip I plan to use niyo account as a simple savings account for UPI transactions in India.

I just want to understand if getting a 0 forex credit card (Niyo Global CC or Scapia) add any advantage to my foreign trips? Actually, I am unable to understand the hype behind these CCs as none of them offer any points on international txns. If I am not missing on any specific advantages then I would prefer to use the equitas DC for txns.

Please help me know if the DC is enough to swipe on international trips such as Indonesia or should I opt for a credit card?

I am not looking for lounge access as I have a DCB and others to cover for it.
I think in Indonesia you will definitely need some cash.

For hotel & stuff you should use a credit card. (Zero forex or high end).

Other then take a zero forex dc for cash withdrawal( indie maybe)