• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Someone trying to link UPI

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Woke up and found 2 messages from Axis and HDFC Bank both at the same time .. that someone trying to register my accounts to their UPI

IMG_7297.jpeg IMG_7298.jpeg

I called HDFC CC … they said it was a technical issue everyone is getting that .
Hope everything is fine

Please let me know if someone finds it too

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Woke up and found 2 messages from Axis and HDFC Bank both at the same time .. that someone trying to register my accounts to their UPI

I called HDFC CC … they said it was a technical issue everyone is getting that .
Hope everything is fine

what did axis say?

Dharm

TF Premier

Hope everything is fine

Same message received twice from HDFC in night, thought somebody illegally trying to add my UPI on his phone

Strange

TF Legend

Hope everything is fine

I have also received the same sms for two TATA NEU cards at 12:51AM and 1:35 AM. I immediately disabled all transactions in my TATA NEU card.