• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SOLVED - Facing mobile number not available with bank error : Amazon Pay ICICI CC

MurlyLock

TF Select
Hi, I tried making a payment today through my ICICI Amazon pay credit card and got this error

Dear Customer, Your mobile number is not available with the bank for online transactions Please visit the nearest ICICI branch to update your number. You may call ICICI Bank Customer Care for more details. Once the details have been updated, you will be able to do 3D secure transactions.

I immediately called customer support and after a long wait, they confirmed that on their end my mobile number is updated and that they are not seeing any issue with the account. I used this card just a few days ago and transactions went smoothly without any issues. Has anyone else faced this error? Any idea what to do ? As I live a bit far from the nearest ICICI branch it's difficult to go, Is there any way to solve this online?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-16 173305.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 173305.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 19

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I tried making a payment today through my ICICI Amazon pay credit card and got this error

Dear Customer, Your mobile number is not available with the bank for online transactions Please visit the nearest ICICI branch to update your number. You may call ICICI Bank Customer Care for more details. Once the details have been updated, you will be able to do 3D secure transactions.

I immediately called customer support and after a long wait, they confirmed that on their end my mobile number is updated and that they are not seeing any issue with the account. I used this card just a few days ago and transactions went smoothly without any issues. Has anyone else faced this error? Any idea what to do ? As I live a bit far from the nearest ICICI branch it's difficult to go, Is there any way to solve this online?
Try again. The issue should resolve itself.

Mostly this issue occurs if your credit card has been approved very recently. You will have to atleast wait for 24 hours from card issuance date and the issue will be resolved automatically. If your credit card is old then it is a temporary technical issue.

MurlyLock

TF Select
Mostly this issue occurs if your credit card has been approved very recently. You will have to atleast wait for 24 hours from card issuance date and the issue will be resolved automatically. If your credit card is old then it is a temporary technical issue.
I have been using this card for 2 years plus though, so not a new card.

Himu

TF Neo
I also faced the same issue today which was working fine a few days ago. Hadn't got the time to call the bank for now. Please let us know in case anybody gets any resolution for this issue.

mailmenow

TF Premier
I got my Amazon pay icici card and activated today. But even after 5 days of approval, my mobile number is not automatically linked with NetBanking/imobile/WhatsApp banking yet. What to do?? The mobile number is registered automatically with Credit card but not for NetBanking/imobile/WhatsApp. ???

Attachments

• Picsart_24-03-11_18-11-29-276.jpg
    Picsart_24-03-11_18-11-29-276.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 2

mailmenow

TF Premier
I got my Amazon pay icici card and activated today. But even after 5 days of approval, my mobile number is not automatically linked with NetBanking/imobile/WhatsApp banking yet. What to do?? The mobile number is registered automatically with Credit card but not for NetBanking/imobile/WhatsApp. ???
I am not able to use any of the services due to the mobile number not updated.