• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Slice prepaid card closing on 31st October 2023

Tejo

TF Legend
Received this email from SBM bank. No mention about it in the slice app yet.

Screenshot_20230701-211536.png
I have also slice prepaid I didn't receive any mail.

It has clearly mentioned your card*

• I think might your card is expiring soon.
• yours kyc validity over.
• you are not using the card.

It's not from slice, it's from sbm, might sbm clearing non active cards due to rbi I.e finally bank clearing the mess created by fintechs.

src223

TF Premier
I have also slice prepaid I didn't receive any mail.

It has clearly mentioned your card*

• I think might your card is expiring soon.
• yours kyc validity over.
• you are not using the card.

It's not from slice, it's from sbm, might sbm clearing non active cards due to rbi I.e finally bank clearing the mess created by fintechs.
My card is not expiring anytime soon. Also they wouldn't have mentioned "program closure" in that case.

src223

TF Premier
I regularly use slice card and have received same mail. They are closing whole program.
Thnx for the confirmation.

I kinda have some good memories with how I got my slice card, so I had kept it this long even though it showed as the only loan on my CIBIL. Let's see if they have some other offering or they are simply shutting shop.

Tejo

TF Legend
I regularly use slice card and have received same mail. They are closing whole program.
It specially your card.

I didn't received yar.

I'm holding sbm ac. Also fd's because of one card.

Does anyone who have active sbm ac in last 6 months have received slice card clossure email ??

neel

TF Buzz
It specially your card.

I didn't received yar.

I'm holding sbm ac. Also fd's because of one card.

Does anyone who have active sbm ac in last 6 months have received slice card clossure email ??
Dude why won't you just accept lol
Yes I have multiple sbm accounts and multiple sbm cards and I got this email too.
The program closure means it's closing. What will it take for you to accept 😅

Check your spam or something. And yes I use slice card almost everyday. The sparks had me good

Tejo

TF Legend
Dude why won't you just accept lol
Yes I have multiple sbm accounts and multiple sbm cards and I got this email too.
The program closure means it's closing. What will it take for you to accept 😅

Check your spam or something. And yes I use slice card almost everyday. The sparks had me good
I get 1% with that for paying insurance.

Also spark offers.

This is the only prepaid I can pay insurance and get cashback instantly as of now.

Does anyone know best credit card/prepaid for paying insurance ?