• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I wait for a better offer ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have got 1.49L limit Offer . If it were 1.5L (just 1k more than 1.49k) Then , I would've got Select CC Pre-Approved.
Should I Accept this offer or wait for a better limit offer ?

FYI :
1. My City is still Non-serviceable . I got this Offer purely on the basis of Running account .
2. I have got Select Account Variant from IDFC First . Would my RM/BM help in anyway ? cus it's an auto-generated offer .
3. I cant apply C2C with my high limit cards as my area is not serviceable .

1655401651528.png

There was this man in some CC Telegram group who had waited from Classic card offer , got select CC Offer in few weeks and got wealth card offer after a few months !
Do you know anyone who has done this? Let me know

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I have got 1.49L limit Offer . If it were 1.5L (just 1k more than 1.49k) Then , I would've got Select CC Pre-Approved.

FYI :
1. My City is still Non-serviceable . I got this Offer purely on the basis of Running account .
2. I have got Select Account Variant from IDFC First . Would my RM/BM help in anyway ? cus it's an auto-generated offer .

1655401651528.png

There was this man in some CC Telegram group who had waited from Classic card offer , got select CC Offer in few weeks and got wealth card offer after a few months !
My mom ... She did not accept the Classic/Millenia offered to her few months back.

Just today, she received a call from RM for upgrade to Select Banking Program as well as Select CC.

Note: She has no other CC

hriday.haria

TF Premier
she getting Select CC for sure ? or is she pre-qualified ?
It shows to my RM that she is pre-qualified.

So I actually spoke to my mother's RM, and availed the Select Banking Program.

Did not agree for applying to Select CC as she uses some of my CCs for her purchases which helps in accumulating all spending points/rewards in those few specific cards on my name.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

FYI :

1655401651528.png

Man there is no point of discussion that you are entitled to get a Select Credit Card.
If you are holding a Select Account that means you will get not anything downgraded than Select Credit Card.
Have a look at the screenshot below & talk to your RM, put pressure on them, you will get it.
1655408785907.png

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It shows to my RM that she is pre-qualified.

So I actually spoke to my mother's RM, and availed the Select Banking Program.

Did not agree for applying to Select CC as she uses some of my CCs for her purchases which helps in accumulating all spending points/rewards in those few specific cards on my name.
yea so Pre-qualified is different from actually getting it .

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes. Pre-qualified is basically there won't be any cibil enquiry and issued directly. Anyways I have not asked them not to issue it, as my mom uses my CC to makes her spends. Helps me keep my cards active, and accumulate points on one/few CCs
That is the definition of Pre-Approved .
Pre-Qualified is nothing but meeting criteria and you may not get the CC .

hriday.haria

TF Premier
My HDFC cc was pre approved, but still I got a cibil enquiry .
Was it pre-approved on mail or by RM ?
If it was from a third-party or any tele-caller, most probably it wasn't pre-approved. Just a sales trick by them to make you apply for it.
My HDFC CC was pre-approved and I got no CIBIL enquiry.
In case it was on mail or BM/RM, you can always take it up with them to get it removed.

Krish

TF Select
Was it pre-approved on mail or by RM ?
If it was from a third-party or any tele-caller, most probably it wasn't pre-approved. Just a sales trick by them to make you apply for it.
My HDFC CC was pre-approved and I got no CIBIL enquiry.
In case it was on mail or BM/RM, you can always take it up with them to get it removed.
I saw the pre approved from my net banking and applied for it online.