• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Increase offer on IDFC

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IDFC first is giving Credit card limit enhancement. Whatapp massage received for the same in one card but not received for another.
But sent "LIMIT INCREASE" on other card also and received confirmation.
Everyone can check
Add idfc whatsapp number +91 76698 00557
Type "help"
Then type "a"
Click Limit increase

girish3456

TF Premier
IDFC first is giving Credit card limit enhancement. Whatapp massage received for the same in one card but not received for another.
But sent "LIMIT INCREASE" on other card also and received confirmation.
Everyone can check
Seems On IDFC Wealth credit card, bank had again kept spend based criteria for using Airport lounges which are wavied off from January 2024. However seems bank has again put the condition to spend atleast Rs.5000/- in previous month to avail aiport lounge & spa in the current month. Came to know from the website and confirmed from customer support.

Point why did they removed the spend criteria and now why again did they brought it back.

1711949175685.png

Chitra007

TF Select
How to check limit increase offer for my IDFC Millennia credit card, the registered number with card is different and it is not on Whatsapp. Also, there is no option for limit increase on IDFC app and net banking?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Seems On IDFC Wealth credit card, bank had again kept spend based criteria for using Airport lounges which are wavied off from January 2024. However seems bank has again put the condition to spend atleast Rs.5000/- in previous month to avail aiport lounge & spa in the current month. Came to know from the website and confirmed from customer support.

Point why did they removed the spend criteria and now why again did they brought it back.

1711949175685.png
20k spend for lounge now

girish3456

TF Premier
Ya ya. Got a sms
Also reward points will be now just 3 on a minimum spend of Rs.150/-

(3X Reward Points on Spends till ₹20,000 in a statement cycle.

1X = 1 Reward Point per ₹150 spent | 1 Reward point = ₹0.25)

So from now, to just earn 0.25 paise as a reward do we required to spend 150 using with bloody changes.

This is a big blow to all the customers who are using IDFC First Wealth credit card. Need to think for alternate card by closing this.

Now from the available offers, only thing I like is 'Buy one get one' movie tickets offer on Paytm app. Thank God, bank has not kept any spend criteria for this movie tickets offer atleast 😞

girish3456

TF Premier
How to check limit increase offer for my IDFC Millennia credit card, the registered number with card is different and it is not on Whatsapp. Also, there is no option for limit increase on IDFC app and net banking?
Going forward reward points on IDFC wealth credit card will be now just 3 on a minimum spend of Rs.150/-

So from now, to just earn 0.25 paise as a reward do we required to spend 150 using with bloody changes.

This is a big blow to all the customers who are using IDFC First Wealth credit card. Need to think for alternate card by closing this.

Now from the available offers, only thing I like is 'Buy one get one' movie tickets offer on Paytm app. Thank God, bank has not kept any spend criteria for this movie tickets offer atleast 😞

techt

TF Legend

LTF is the only reason that I am not closing it.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

maybe they will v soon.. which movie you can watch / with whom / when... LOL