• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I apply for IDFC LIC select credit card

Currently I hold IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card this card was approved in Jan 2024. Now can apply for IDFC LIC Select credit card? Is there any waiting period from last application approval date to the next application date?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Currently I hold IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card this card was approved in Jan 2024. Now can apply for IDFC LIC Select credit card? Is there any waiting period from last application approval date to the next application date?
As per LIC cards regional manager, the card is currently issued to LICI employees and agents only. On the IDFC website too you can't proceed unless you have LIC agent or employee code.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
As per LIC cards regional manager, the card is currently issued to LICI employees and agents only. On the IDFC website too you can't proceed unless you have LIC agent or employee code.

I got an update from my LIC cards agent. Now IDFC LIC cards are being issued to policy owners too.

I am holding back as I am planning to cancel my Select CC and try to get Wealth CC. I don't want any glitches while applying for Wealth CC because of holding IDFC LIC CC.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I got an update from my LIC cards agent. Now IDFC LIC cards are being issued to policy owners too.

I am holding back as I am planning to cancel my Select CC and try to get Wealth CC. I don't want any glitches while applying for Wealth CC because of holding IDFC LIC CC.
Surprisingly IDFC called me few days back (Truecaller showed IDFC First Bank - Verified - Green) and told me I have applied online but left in between. Just need to provide my consent and the card will be sent. They were pestering me for taking the card saying lifetime free with lounge access.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Which city are you from? You can try offline. I can give you my agent contact if you are from Kolkata.
I'm from Kolkata, but none of the agent tactics would work I believe.

I already hold Wealth, Power Plus and Vistara from IDFC.
And IDFC isn't allowing existing cc holders to get this IDFC LIC.
You can try on your own.