• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to spend 5,000 for IDFC first select card

catcat

TF Select
Hello members,

I have an IDFC First Select LTF card, with add-on cards, and I want to get lounge access by spending 5,000 in the preceding month. Where is a reasonable place to spend so that I get maximum value back? I don't use their card otherwise because I have far better cards. (I have a IDFC first Rupay card linked to this, which I do use for UPI - will it count? )

Background: I have plenty of (unlimited) lounge accesses, including HDFC infinia & priority pass. This is in case my mother (who has an infinia priority pass) is travelling with someone without lounge access. I guess lounges won't allow my cards if I'm not travelling.

In case someone can suggest other options, I'm game for that too. She has a Kotak Mojo which we'll surrender because of annual fees. We have an imperia relationship that she's part of. Other than that, any way of getting lounge accesses via my relationships (other addon cards, dreamfolks, etc?).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello members,

I have an IDFC First Select LTF card, with add-on cards, and I want to get lounge access by spending 5,000 in the preceding month. Where is a reasonable place to spend so that I get maximum value back? I don't use their card otherwise because I have far better cards. (I have a IDFC first Rupay card linked to this, which I do use for UPI - will it count? )

Background: I have plenty of (unlimited) lounge accesses, including HDFC infinia & priority pass. This is in case my mother (who has an infinia priority pass) is travelling with someone without lounge access. I guess lounges won't allow my cards if I'm not travelling.

In case someone can suggest other options, I'm game for that too. She has a Kotak Mojo which we'll surrender because of annual fees. We have an imperia relationship that she's part of. Other than that, any way of getting lounge accesses via my relationships (other addon cards, dreamfolks, etc?).
If you have imperia.
Fund 5 lakh to idfc .. get idfc wealth dc .
Why get into spending & shit 🤜🤛.

Other option is rupay cards .
Tata neu infinity
Axis select priority pass ( all airport lounge even smaller city

Idfc is good for railway station lounge 16 per year 4- per quarter