• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I use an agent's help in securing IDFC wealth card?

Pankhuri

TF Ace
2-3 days back I tried applying for IDFC wealth credit card. I choose ICICI sapphiro for c2c and put 3.2L in salary per month. On the next screen IDFC showed that I am eligible for select card and not wealth. So I cancelled the application thinking I would try again when I get LE on my Indus or ICICI card to reach the 5L limit. Yesterday evening I got a call from an agent who first asked whether I applied for the card on IDFC few days back. I told him I cancelled the application as I was offered select instead of wealth. Agent said that he can get me wealth. So should I use their services? Also since I cancelled the application, this would be a fresh application? And in that case wouldn't the 6 month cooling period b/w two applications apply here?

SmartSave

TF Premier
Was it a new application and how much amount you mentioned in monthly income?
If your family member has wealth account then try talking to the RM they can make wealth as pre approved as well... they can take some approvals internally..

Monthly income entered was ~4L (Although technically it was way higher but didn't want to share docs, so limited the scope).

They're NTB. No prior relations, not even bank account. Need to check how good is Wealth account to consider opening tho.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Monthly income entered was ~4L (Although technically it was way higher but didn't want to share docs, so limited the scope).

They're NTB. No prior relations, not even bank account. Need to check how good is Wealth account to consider opening tho.
I find wealth debit card beneficial for lounge access.. as it does not have condition to do txn in previous quarter/month.. and interest in the account is good for balance above 10 lakh