• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth Card - My fairytale!

chnleo

TF Select
I have been trying to get a IDFC wealth card since 2 years. When I applied online then I was shown just select card with 50k first time. After couple of months later it was 1L.🥴 I wanted atleast with 10L limit. 😬

Recently I was going through technofino write ups on idfc card. Went through so many suggestions and experiences of people who tried. Finally decided to take one last hit or miss shot with some suggestions noted.

I applied online as a self employed and mentioned my monthly income as 3L. Also I have a Citibank Platinum CC with 10L limit since 2006. I mentioned the card I hold along with limit. My cibil score is near 790. My application was accepted and online kyc was done just by taking my live photograph and pancard. Within 10 min my application was successful and card was generated with 10L limit!!! Entire process happened in just 25min!😱 I installed idfc app to confirm the card and limit and was dumb stuck!😍

I do not have any relationship with this bank. Not even a savings account! Now I am tempted to have a savings account with them soon! 😀

A big thanks to our forum members for timely advice.

Hope this note helps people who are trying for this card in some way atleast.

Last edited:

AnungUnRama

TF Select
I have been trying to get a IDFC wealth card since 2 years. When I applied online then I was shown just select card with 50k first time. After couple of months later it was 1L.🥴 I wanted atleast with 10L limit. 😬

Recently I was going through technofino write ups on idfc card. Went through so many suggestions and experiences of people who tried. Finally decided to take one last hit or miss shot with some suggestions noted.

I applied online as a self employed and mentioned my monthly income as 3L. Also I have a Citibank Platinum CC with 10L limit since 2006. I mentioned the card I hold along with limit. My cibil score is near 790. My application was accepted and online kyc was done just by taking my live photograph and pancard. Within 10 min my application was successful and card was generated with 10L limit!!! Entire process happened in just 25min!😱 I installed idfc app to confirm the card and limit and was dumb stuck!😍

I do not any any relationship with this bank. Not even a savings account! Now I am tempted to have a savings account with them soon! 😀

Congratulations bro 🎉. Party kab milegi.. 😄

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I do not have any relationship with this bank. Not even a savings account! Now I am tempted to have a savings account with them soon! 😀

10L on citi platinum did the trick .Congratulations :)

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I am holding IDFC First Select card with 3.5L limit and tried to upgrade it to Wealth twice but no luck. I have 10L limit on ICICI Sapphiro, 11L in Kotak White, 15L in Axis LIC. I do not meet the salary criteria. Is there any chance of getting an upgrade to Wealth?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am holding IDFC First Select card with 3.5L limit and tried to upgrade it to Wealth twice but no luck. I have 10L limit on ICICI Sapphiro, 11L in Kotak White, 15L in Axis LIC. I do not meet the salary criteria. Is there any chance of getting an upgrade to Wealth?
No . .,
Very remote

congratulations..
Don’t open sb account yet, wait for 0 balance account invite

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Today I went to branch and closed my IDFC 25K MAB savings account. They tried to retain by giving useless offers. I took an off chance and told that I can continue if you upgrade my Select CC to Wealth CC. But unfortunately it didn't work. The executive checked in the system and said the offer to upgrade to Wealth CC is not there for me 😭😭.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Shall I close my First Select and then try after 3 months card to card? I have limit of 15L. Anyways if they are not converting to Mastercard there is nothing that I need from this card. I have more than sufficient lounge access across my other cards.

Reactions: SSV

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Shall I close my First Select and then try after 3 months card to card? I have limit of 15L. Anyways if they are not converting to Mastercard there is nothing that I need from this card. I have more than sufficient lounge access across my other cards.
If your select cc has limit more that 5 lakhs, dm them in X(twitter), they will definitely upgrade to wealth.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Strongly recommended to close and apply for wealth CC directly if all upgrade options were exhausted..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have to wait for some time before I can cancel, as I did a BT and need to wait to get the 10K reward points (for exact timeframe need to check T&C of the offer).
Okay sure . Close your existing select when it is appropriate and try for wealth directly.
If you have an Amex card it will help to the cause..
Here is my story, if you want to have a look at it…

Post in thread 'Idfc select to wealth card.'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/idfc-select-to-wealth-card.15828/post-428590