• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IDFC lic card being issued to holders of IDFC core credit cards like IDFC Wealth, Idfc select etc?

Tarun239

TF Premier
Is Idfc lic credit card being issued to existing idfc wealth/ select or other idfc core credit card holders?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Yes this 3 hour limit is there definitely but wow you have a hack for that😎😎 cool, I didn't knew that you could ask them to charge twice and increase the stay limit.🤘
The way I see it is, all they want is business and I have to give them business. Keeping that in mind I offered them double charging and on both occasions they happily accepted 😊😊

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My sister was denied at Bangalore airport when they matched the credit card display name and her boarding pass and my friend was denied entry on my card in Mumbai airport. Not sure how it worked for you.
It depends on staff present at lounge entry. Also, some of the airport just check for card holder to be present and then card holder can give access to longe to anyone through multiple card.

If card holder is not present and name mismatches, they can deny boarding depending on the staff.

My sister was carrying my Idfc wealth Card while traveling from Bangalore to Kochi. I was not traveling with her. She was denied lounge access in Bangalore due to name mismatch. During return, Kochi airport staff didn't check for name at all and allowed access.

Whenever I have travelled with her or my colleagues or friends, I have been able to give access to them through different cards I am holding and never ever faced any problem in any airport...be it Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi T1 as well as T3, Hyderabad, Kochi, Goa

sjmajumder

TF Ace
If card holder is not present and name mismatches, they can deny boarding depending on the staff.
This may be the only thing they check sometimes. Only once, in Kolkata, I was told to do mine first and then proceed with my wife and daughter's.

I have never faced any issue checking in my wife, daughter or colleagues and on one occasion a perfect stranger when I was present. I never handover my cards to anyone for lounge access or anything else.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It depends on staff present at lounge entry. Also, some of the airport just check for card holder to be present and then card holder can give access to longe to anyone through multiple card.

My sister was carrying my Idfc wealth Card while traveling from Bangalore to Kochi. I was not traveling with her. She was denied lounge access in Bangalore due to name mismatch. During return, Kochi airport staff didn't check for name at all and allowed access.

Whenever I have travelled with her or my colleagues or friends, I have been able to give access to them through different cards I am holding and never ever faced any problem in any airport...be it Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi T1 as well as T3, Hyderabad, Kochi, Goa
Adding another possibility is the surname. Sometimes airport staff checks name and surname matches with card holder (not present at that moment) they might allow.

My sister recently gave her card with lounge access to her son traveling from Kolkata to Pune and they allowed him in Kolkata lounge as both of them have same surname. Airport staff asked my nephew about the name mentioned in card when he said, it's his mother's card, they allowed.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Adding another possibility is the surname. Sometimes airport staff checks name and surname matches with card holder (not present at that moment) they might allow.

My sister recently gave her card with lounge access to her son traveling from Kolkata to Pune and they allowed him in Kolkata lounge as both of them have same surname. Airport staff asked my nephew about the name mentioned in card when he said, it's his mother's card, they allowed.
Good to know that. Soon, I might have to give mine to my daughter :)

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This may be the only thing they check sometimes. Only once, in Kolkata, I was told to do mine first and then proceed with my wife and daughter's.

I have never faced any issue checking in my wife, daughter or colleagues and on one occasion a perfect stranger when I was present. I never handover my cards to anyone for lounge access or anything else.
Even i have done the same with my friends. They checked my boarding pass and card first. Then they asked me to use other card to allow access to my friends . I did not hand over the card to anyone else. I kept swiping the card at counter for every boarding pass of my friends.