• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IDFC lic card being issued to holders of IDFC core credit cards like IDFC Wealth, Idfc select etc?

Tarun239

TF Premier
Is Idfc lic credit card being issued to existing idfc wealth/ select or other idfc core credit card holders?

george99

TF Buzz
Yes, I guess, but this card can be availed only through an LIC agent who is registered with IDFC, according to the information I received by talking to the customer support of the IDFC Credit Card team.

abhiver

TF Premier
I don't see any value in this card, apart from 10x reward on LIC Premium payment. and 1 point per Rs.125 spend

Also the reward point of this card is valid for 3 years.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I don't see any value in this card, apart from 10x reward on LIC Premium payment. and 1 point per Rs.125 spend

Also the reward point of this card is valid for 3 years.
It's always good to have some extra lounge access :).

Sometimes I end up using it for my colleagues, even passed on to a perfect stranger in Delhi T2 last month when she was shocked to learn that lounge access has become spend based in HDFC Regalia. She didn't have any other option and was walking out after standing in the queue for over 20 minutes.

abhiver

TF Premier
It's always good to have some extra lounge access :).

Sometimes I end up using it for my colleagues, even passed on to a perfect stranger in Delhi T2 last month when she was shocked to learn that lounge access has become spend based in HDFC Regalia. She didn't have any other option and was walking out after standing in the queue for over 20 minutes.
Unhone allow kar diya, even when the name on the card is different from boarding pass name.

adi_0001

TF Buzz
It works everywhere. I have personally done numerous times in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Srinagar, and Bangalore.
My sister was denied at Bangalore airport when they matched the credit card display name and her boarding pass and my friend was denied entry on my card in Mumbai airport. Not sure how it worked for you.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Aisa sirf Delhi airport par hi kar sakte hai, baaki Mumbai, Bangalore etc. mein boarding pass bina verify kiye entry hi nahi dete.
Nope they check boarding pass but they don't give a damn about the name on card. Tried and tested in Mumbai Airport - Adani Lounge, they checked my mother's boarding pass but never checked the card I gave for her access, card was under my name.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
My sister was denied at Bangalore airport when they matched the credit card display name and her boarding pass and my friend was denied entry on my card in Mumbai airport. Not sure how it worked for you.
It seems you are out of luck.

I have used it in Mumbai T1 and T2 at least 20+ times for my wife and daughter.
In Bangalore I have used it for colleagues at least 10+ times.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Nope they check boarding pass but they don't give a damn about the name on card. Tried and tested in Mumbai Airport - Adani Lounge, they checked my mother's boarding pass but never checked the card I gave for her access, card was under my name.
They check only the boarding time on the boarding pass. It has to be within 3 hours of current time. If more than 3 hours they deny, but for that also I have a tried and tested formula, used it couple of times, once in Delhi and once in Kolkata. Ask them to charge you twice on 2 different cards and they will happily do it.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
They check only the boarding time on the boarding pass. It has to be within 3 hours of current time. If more than 3 hours they deny, but for that also I have a tried and tested formula, used it couple of times, once in Delhi and once in Kolkata. Ask them to charge you twice on 2 different cards and they will happily do it.
Yes this 3 hour limit is there definitely but wow you have a hack for that😎😎 cool, I didn't knew that you could ask them to charge twice and increase the stay limit.🤘