• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Smart not crediting cashback

bmcfsu

TF Buzz
I was checking my transactions, and it looks like I haven't been credited cash back for few transactions:

- Rs. 19,000 rent payment using Redgiraffe
- Rs. 14,000 payment using POS machine at store

Ideally, I should have got 2% in first transaction and 1% in second one, but got 0 CB in both. I had opened support tickets, but it's been 20 days and they haven't replied.
Does this fraud happen to all of you? First it was spam calls, now cashback fraud. Thinking of closing the card.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was checking my transactions, and it looks like I haven't been credited cash back for few transactions:

- Rs. 19,000 rent payment using Redgiraffe
- Rs. 14,000 payment using POS machine at store

Ideally, I should have got 2% in first transaction and 1% in second one, but got 0 CB in both. I had opened support tickets, but it's been 20 days and they haven't replied.
Does this fraud happen to all of you? First it was spam calls, now cashback fraud. Thinking of closing the card.
Any update on this? Did you get the credit?

anyone? i did rent payment via redgiraffe on 7th Feb, did another transaction of 2.5K on 13th Feb. I can see the cashback for 13th Feb but the rent payment via redgiraffee's cashback is not credited yet

mercury_25

TF Buzz
anyone? i did rent payment via redgiraffe on 7th Feb, did another transaction of 2.5K on 13th Feb. I can see the cashback for 13th Feb but the rent payment via redgiraffee's cashback is not credited yet
Does SC charge the 1.18% fees on Redgiraffe rent payment though? If not, we can still get 1% by paying bill via HDFC platinum debit card.