• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Wealth upgrade

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally reached out to SBI BM and he said that is a good idea and why not upgrade yours to Wealth account and you will get the Rupay Select DC and credit card etc. which already @Abhishek012 updated here in this forum in Jan ;)

Anyway, smooth experience in upgrading my account to enjoy some perks on the DC and any CC which I will get with it.(some surprise may be on CC, let's see, will update)

DC came in, in the welcome kit by default.

Here are some snaps of the same.

Now need to start exploring the DC benefits 🤑 :)

temp_WhatsApp Image 2024-04-05 at 00.00.11_860975e4.jpg

1712255580997.jpeg

1712255639044.jpeg

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI ke paas bhi wealth account hai kya :LOL: DC is free or paid?

Comes free with the account variant and some Rupay Select benefits which @Abhishek012 has detailed in here -

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
how you converted acc ?
I called a wealth brach (contact details are in SBI website) and shared my demat/sb details. After getting confirmation of eligibility, I visited branch to sign the form. In few days account varient changed to wealth.

APT

TF Buzz
I called a wealth brach (contact details are in SBI website) and shared my demat/sb details. After getting confirmation of eligibility, I visited branch to sign the form. In few days account varient changed to wealth.
isn't corporate salary account is better than wealth ?