• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf:​

Register link: https://rupay.golftripz.com/

sbi wealth1.jpg

1) Amazon Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
  • With this 12 month subscription get access to the best of OTT entertainment
2) BookMyShow - Flat Rs. 500 Discount on Tickets
    • Flat Rs. 500 Off on Tickets for movies, live events, concerts, and sports.
  • View offer Terms & Conditions
SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card Offer

Customers transacting on BMS using SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card will be eligible flat INR 500 discount.
Offer can be availed once in a calendar month per card user on Movies/Non-movies.
Minimum 2 tickets need to be booked to avail the offer.
Offer valid on all days of the week

VALID TILL - 31-Dec-2024 (if not extended)

3) Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card- INR 1500
  • Indulge in professional beauty care treatments
4) Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
5) AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  • Improve circulation with a 60 Minute Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
6) Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  • Experience a healing ayurvedic Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
7) O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon - INR 1500
  • Indulge in any spa treatment with a redeemable coupon
8) HR Wellness Spa - Swedish Massage - 60 Mins
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
9) Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package
  • With the Aarogyam Basic 2, get tested on - 79 Tests
10) SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package
  • Visit well-equipped Wellness Centers for preventive & basic parameters
11) Golf Course
  • Tee off at various Golf Courses in India
12) Golf Lessons
  • Learn golf from the best Golf Pros in India

Thanks @Arosaurabh to inform about this new card.

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Can anyone help me with booking tickets using Sbi Wealth Rupay Select? I have this card but I already used it for this month I can compensate by booking tickets for you in March and pay any extra charges which are incurred.
You can also ask for Axis Magnus Credit card users because Magnus offer unlimited Buy One ticket & Get One Free ticket with the Maximum discount value of INR 500.

Magnus add-on cards also eligible for bookmyshow offer. Magnus user base is huge.

Thomas Shelby

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can also ask for Axis Magnus Credit card users because Magnus offer unlimited Buy One ticket & Get One Free ticket with the Maximum discount value of INR 500.

Magnus add-on cards also eligible for bookmyshow offer. Magnus user base is huge.
I myself have magnus but the only thing is this is giving flat 500 off but probably will book using magnus only if i cant get hold of this card

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Chalo, kisi cheej me tum Rupay se hat ke kisi aur card ka suggestion laaye!! :p

DK007

TF Buzz
After going through all threads & replies it seems to be, SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card can be applied only through Branch level along with Card type Code = "SRW" to be mentioned in application form. Wealth customer care is clueless about this variant.

PS - Already having a SBI wealth A/C.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, thanks for the help. Requested branch to apply for SRW code directly.
Was able to see the card in yono within 1 day but no update on the physical card delivery.
Can anyone please share their experience on the delivery ? Live in Hyd. Thanks

DK007

TF Buzz
Was able to see the card in yono within 1 day but no update on the physical card delivery.
Can you share some insights on the application process? Was there any specific form for wealth customers or via regular debit card application(with SRW mentioned).

Thomas Shelby

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Delivery will be made using india Post, and you will receive tracking ID within 3 days of card issuing

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you share some insights on the application process? Was there any specific form for wealth customers or via regular debit card application(with SRW mentioned).
Yes to add to what Thomas mentioned, just tell them to apply for debit card in normal method using this SRW code. In my case, I mentioned RM wasn't able to do and hence requested to apply here. They also weren't able to see any wealth account indicator and only see it as corporate salary account. I showed them the sbi wealth portal link in yono and daily mails from sbi wealth. Asked them to proceed anyway and see if it works. The system accepted it and they were fine with it. Was able to see the card in sbi yono next day but yet to get any tracking link.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks got the card delivered yesterday. It came via speed post. Meanwhile saw the official website now mentions the same criteria RM was saying before without clarifying what TRV is here in this case and how different it is from the wealth criteria
IMG_4295.png