• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf:​

Register link: https://rupay.golftripz.com/

sbi wealth1.jpg

1) Amazon Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
  • With this 12 month subscription get access to the best of OTT entertainment
2) BookMyShow - Flat Rs. 500 Discount on Tickets
    • Flat Rs. 500 Off on Tickets for movies, live events, concerts, and sports.
  • View offer Terms & Conditions
SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card Offer

Customers transacting on BMS using SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card will be eligible flat INR 500 discount.
Offer can be availed once in a calendar month per card user on Movies/Non-movies.
Minimum 2 tickets need to be booked to avail the offer.
Offer valid on all days of the week

VALID TILL - 31-Dec-2024 (if not extended)

3) Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card- INR 1500
  • Indulge in professional beauty care treatments
4) Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
5) AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  • Improve circulation with a 60 Minute Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
6) Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  • Experience a healing ayurvedic Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
7) O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon - INR 1500
  • Indulge in any spa treatment with a redeemable coupon
8) HR Wellness Spa - Swedish Massage - 60 Mins
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
9) Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package
  • With the Aarogyam Basic 2, get tested on - 79 Tests
10) SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package
  • Visit well-equipped Wellness Centers for preventive & basic parameters
11) Golf Course
  • Tee off at various Golf Courses in India
12) Golf Lessons
  • Learn golf from the best Golf Pros in India

Thanks @Arosaurabh to inform about this new card.

Last edited:

yz_007

TF Buzz
Thanks a lot for the reply. Yes today got welcome SMS in evening and was able to access wealth portal. RM told he will try applying for rupay card but didn't guarantee. So just another query in case this doesn't happen - can I go to any non home branch and ask them to apply for SRW code ?
Yes you can. Just tell them that your RM has asked to apply at any nearest branch with this code. I did the same

tdot

TF Select
This is something which most prolly already know but with Sbi Wealth Rupay you get Amazon Prime VIDEO but the real trick is getting PRIME (not just Prime Video) with Select.

yz_007

TF Buzz
Asked the RM about this card and as expected he asked to maintain 50L relationship at individual level. Visited the branch and submitted the form mentioning "SRW" code. Branch manager asked from where you got the code, mentioned RM gave it and he asked me to apply in the branch . The Branch manager claimed that I am not Wealth customer, but only a Platinum Customer. ( I do see SBI Wealth in my internet banking and receiving the daily wealth emails.)
So, he was not sure if I will get the card. Nevertheless he went ahead and applied. Have to wait and see now.
Update : Received the card today and its Rupay wealth select.

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Applied under Home loan criteria and got message that onboarding successful. But the person who came to get documents signed told that Rupay select will not given for Home Loan criteria.

Will try the trick mentioned here to get Rupay card after some time.

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Asked the RM about this card and as expected he asked to maintain 50L relationship at individual level. Visited the branch and submitted the form mentioning "SRW" code. Branch manager asked from where you got the code, mentioned RM gave it and he asked me to apply in the branch . The Branch manager claimed that I am not Wealth customer, but only a Platinum Customer. ( I do see SBI Wealth in my internet banking and receiving the daily wealth emails.)
So, he was not sure if I will get the card. Nevertheless he went ahead and applied. Have to wait and see now.
From where you got the forms? Can you share the pdf file?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Are you sure we can hold 2 debit cards? I’m getting this error on the App. The bank staff also told me that the existing card will be deactivated if I apply for it. I earlier had a platinum card and SBI wealth visa and I closed the Visa platinum card to apply for the rupay select. IMG_1707.jpeg

paresh22

TF Ace
Are you sure we can hold 2 debit cards? I’m getting this error on the App. The bank staff also told me that the existing card will be deactivated if I apply for it. I earlier had a platinum card and SBI wealth visa and I closed the Visa platinum card to apply for the rupay select. IMG_1707.jpeg
I think it's one physical and one virtual card that you can hold.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
@Abhishek012 You're a legend for sharing all these timely updates. Thanks, my friend! I just got the card, so I hold both the visa and Rupay select variant now. Is it possible to apply for the SBI Rupay-JCB(zero forex card) as a third DC now? I heard that 2 is the limit for SBI DCs from a friend.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Abhishek012, @MrWick : Has SBI launched any new card under Rupay-Select?
We can see there's an option in the drop down as "State Bank of India Rupay Select Card" under the Rupay Select menu.
it is other than the platinum/rhodium option.

Any idea on the same?
TIA :)