• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf:​

Register link: https://rupay.golftripz.com/

sbi wealth1.jpg

1) Amazon Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
  • With this 12 month subscription get access to the best of OTT entertainment
2) BookMyShow - Flat Rs. 500 Discount on Tickets
    • Flat Rs. 500 Off on Tickets for movies, live events, concerts, and sports.
  • View offer Terms & Conditions
SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card Offer

Customers transacting on BMS using SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card will be eligible flat INR 500 discount.
Offer can be availed once in a calendar month per card user on Movies/Non-movies.
Minimum 2 tickets need to be booked to avail the offer.
Offer valid on all days of the week

VALID TILL - 31-Dec-2024 (if not extended)

3) Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card- INR 1500
  • Indulge in professional beauty care treatments
4) Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
5) AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  • Improve circulation with a 60 Minute Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
6) Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  • Experience a healing ayurvedic Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
7) O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon - INR 1500
  • Indulge in any spa treatment with a redeemable coupon
8) HR Wellness Spa - Swedish Massage - 60 Mins
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
9) Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package
  • With the Aarogyam Basic 2, get tested on - 79 Tests
10) SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package
  • Visit well-equipped Wellness Centers for preventive & basic parameters
11) Golf Course
  • Tee off at various Golf Courses in India
12) Golf Lessons
  • Learn golf from the best Golf Pros in India

Thanks @Arosaurabh to inform about this new card.

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My card is also visible now on app, will get physical card delivery in 3-4 working days. I applied through branch. Got to know about this card through this forum.

I have salary account with SBI with 2L plus/month. And couple of big FD.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm holding Wealth account ( based on Salary account Rhodium), and went to Branch to apply Wealth Select Rupay , and bank staff tried to apply the card , but it did not go though because of lack of eligibility .

Can you please confirm, if the members here (whoever got the Wealth Rupay select) holding NRV of 50L+ ? If not, then please suggest how you managed to get the card , even though SBI system not allowing to apply quoting the eligibility reason

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My card is also visible now on app, will get physical card delivery in 3-4 working days. I applied through branch. Got to know about this card through this forum.

If you don't mind, can you please share your account variant ?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Bro, if you have 30 lakhs to open Wealth account then visit SBI branch na ?

You will get VIP treatment. Aram se chai and samosa khilate hue bank manager baat karega.

bolo toh SBI k employee tumhare ghar aa kar tumse baat karega.

SBI Dedicated Toll free No. for Wealth Clients1800-8900
Click link to check services available through IVRS
Bhai kuchh saste me koi scheme ho to batao

Trust Me

TF Ace
Bro, if you have 30 lakhs to open Wealth account then visit SBI branch na ?

You will get VIP treatment. Aram se chai and samosa khilate hue bank manager baat karega.

So, is there any specific code for the SBI branches offering such special treatment (like the code for the Rupay Select DC)?

--- Because I got no such VIP treatment when I'd approached my branch! 🙂

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
What is the difference between Rhodium Account and Wealth Account, For both it says salary>2 Lacs, if I have a salary of 2 Lacs, which account should I go with. I have an existing Savings account, i'm looking for upgrading it to one of the above accounts.
Also, Rupay SELECT benefits are separate than the offers on this wealth select debit card ? because for select benefits, it says 250 off on bookmyshow, but here on this card it says 500 off. I am a bit confused.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the difference between Rhodium Account and Wealth Account, For both it says salary>2 Lacs, if I have a salary of 2 Lacs, which account should I go with. I have an existing Savings account, i'm looking for upgrading it to one of the above accounts.
Also, Rupay SELECT benefits are separate than the offers on this wealth select debit card ? because for select benefits, it says 250 off on bookmyshow, but here on this card it says 500 off. I am a bit confused.
Rhodium is variant of salary account while Wealth is account tier which could be due to salary / home loan / investments. If you have salary of 2L and above, you can get both of them.
Eligibility https://sbi.co.in/web/wealth-management/individual-clients

Rupay select benefits are same for Rupay Rhodium Select card and Rupay Wealth Select card.
BMS is different though and it has 250 off for Rhodium DC while 500 off for Wealth DC

You can technically get both the cards. The codes are SRB for Rhodium while SRW for Wealth cards. But recently they seem to have changed criteria for Rupay Wealth DC for 50L TRV. So please check accordingly. It is better to apply via your branch rather than your wealth RM who might ask for this criteria.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Rhodium is variant of salary account while Wealth is account tier which could be due to salary / home loan / investments. If you have salary of 2L and above, you can get both of them.

Rupay select benefits are from rupay side and are applicable for Rupay Rhodium Select card and Rupay Wealth Select card.
BMS is from SBI side and it has 250 off for Rhodium DC while 500 off for Wealth DC

You can technically get both the cards. The codes are SRB for Rhodium while SRW for Wealth cards. But recently they seem to have changed criteria for Rupay Wealth DC for 50L TRV. So please check accordingly. It is better to apply via your branch rather than your wealth RM who might ask for this criteria.

Hope this helps
BMS offer is also from RuPay side.

rrsji

TF Buzz
I have a wealth account under the premier institute alumni program. I was recently upgraded to wealth. I read on this post that I need to mention an "SRW" code on the debit card application form. I'm not sure what this code is, whether it's alphanumeric or if I just need to write "SRW" on the application form or I have to get this from somewhere. The staff who upgraded my account said it would be available to me in a year or two, but I suspect he was lying. There are two SBI branches on campus, and I plan to go to the non-wealth branch to apply. (Since I've never had more than 10L in my account before, there is also a question mark on eligibility, but I would like to give it a shot). Any guidance would be appreciated.

DK007

TF Buzz
After going through all threads & replies it seems to be, SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card can be applied only through Branch level along with Card type Code = "SRW" to be mentioned in application form. Wealth customer care is clueless about this variant.

PS - Already having a SBI wealth A/C.
Today got my Rupay select debit card delivered. Thanks everyone for sharing the process and relevant details.

Further I would like to know if anyone managed to get Rupay select debit cards for family members accounts linked under Wealth program. Because as per the information received from RM, All family accounts under group are linked with 1 CIF( of Primary account / group holder) and only he/she is eligible for the card, remaining accounts would be eligible for visa signature debit cards.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Do you have two rupay select debit cards rhodium and wealth?

vishalprasad

TF Buzz

Rupay select benefits are same for Rupay Rhodium Select card and Rupay Wealth Select card.
BMS is different though and it has 250 off for Rhodium DC while 500 off for Wealth DC

Hope this helps
Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you have two rupay select debit cards rhodium and wealth?
Yes have both cards. Had rhodium first, then got wealth debit card. If you fulfill the criteria, apply through branch, you will get it.

Off topic, I was not getting SBI vistara prime credit card due to over leverage. I had simplyclick. But after talking with BM, he helped me in getting vistara card. So good branch manager is bonus.

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
Yes have both cards. Had rhodium first, then got wealth debit card. If you fulfill the criteria, apply through branch, you will get it.

Off topic, I was not getting SBI vistara prime credit card due to over leverage. I had simplyclick. But after talking with BM, he helped me in getting vistara card. So good branch manager is bonus.
If you have a rhodium account, then you are eligible for a fyf Aurum with a renewal fee waiver at only 6,00,000 right?