• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

SBI Wealth RuPay Select debit card launched | Free Amazon Prime, Bookmyshow, Spa, Health Checkup, Golf:​

Register link: https://rupay.golftripz.com/

sbi wealth1.jpg

1) Amazon Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
  • With this 12 month subscription get access to the best of OTT entertainment
2) BookMyShow - Flat Rs. 500 Discount on Tickets
    • Flat Rs. 500 Off on Tickets for movies, live events, concerts, and sports.
  • View offer Terms & Conditions
SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card Offer

Customers transacting on BMS using SBI Wealth RuPay Select Debit Card will be eligible flat INR 500 discount.
Offer can be availed once in a calendar month per card user on Movies/Non-movies.
Minimum 2 tickets need to be booked to avail the offer.
Offer valid on all days of the week

VALID TILL - 31-Dec-2024 (if not extended)

3) Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card- INR 1500
  • Indulge in professional beauty care treatments
4) Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
5) AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  • Improve circulation with a 60 Minute Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
6) Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  • Experience a healing ayurvedic Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
7) O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon - INR 1500
  • Indulge in any spa treatment with a redeemable coupon
8) HR Wellness Spa - Swedish Massage - 60 Mins
  • Rejuvenate with a 60 Minute Swedish Massage
9) Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package
  • With the Aarogyam Basic 2, get tested on - 79 Tests
10) SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package
  • Visit well-equipped Wellness Centers for preventive & basic parameters
11) Golf Course
  • Tee off at various Golf Courses in India
12) Golf Lessons
  • Learn golf from the best Golf Pros in India

Thanks @Arosaurabh to inform about this new card.

Last edited:

rrsji

TF Buzz
You can write it on top where blank space is available. Also make sure you inform the branch person who is receiving the form to refer it while processing the application.
"I just wrote and submitted the application. Initially, they told me that I had to go to the wealth section in another branch because it is a wealth account because applying from here may change or affect the account's status. However, I insisted that we proceed with the application, and they agreed, although I am not sure which card they will apply for. As of now, I have not received any SMS regarding the ATM dispatch."

DK007

TF Buzz
"I just wrote and submitted the application. Initially, they told me that I had to go to the wealth section in another branch because it is a wealth account because applying from here may change or affect the account's status. However, I insisted that we proceed with the application, and they agreed, although I am not sure which card they will apply for. As of now, I have not received any SMS regarding the ATM dispatch."
After 1-2 days you can check YONO app >> debit cards >> Here you can see if newly issued card is Visa or Rupay variant. Later on you will receive SMS with tracking details.

rrsji

TF Buzz
After 1-2 days you can check YONO app >> debit cards >> Here you can see if newly issued card is Visa or Rupay variant. Later on you will receive SMS with tracking details.
Thank you. I can see the new card in the YONO app, but it's showing the last four digits instead of the first 4/6 digits like other people had in the forum.

Attachments

• 1715672774172.png
    1715672774172.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 11

DK007

TF Buzz
Thank you. I can see the new card in the YONO app, but it's showing the last four digits instead of the first 4/6 digits like other people had in the forum.
Good. As mentioned in earlier post, you can check virtual card in YONO APP >> cards >> my debit card (scroll left/right to see different cards). If the new card is visa variant (Visa) will displayed in right corner, For Rupay card I think the space will be empty.

rrsji

TF Buzz
Good. As mentioned in earlier post, you can check virtual card in YONO APP >> cards >> my debit card (scroll left/right to see different cards). If the new card is visa variant (Visa) will displayed in right corner, For Rupay card I think the space will be empty.
this is my Yono app output. Can we draw any conclusions? It actually has one more card of the Visa variant (my old card), and as you mentioned, it has "Visa" written on it in the app.
hoping for best <finger crossed>

Attachments

• 1715693646320.jpeg
    1715693646320.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

DK007

TF Buzz
this is my Yono app output. Can we draw any conclusions? It actually has one more card of the Visa variant (my old card), and as you mentioned, it has "Visa" written on it in the app.
hoping for best <finger crossed>
Yes. Most probably the card shown in screenshot will be Rupay varient. The other card you mentioned (Visa) would be your existing / old debit card ( you can check with physical card & expiry date).