• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Debit Card not received even after one month

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello Mates,

My debit card was issued on 2nd April'22 and even after almost one month I haven't received either any tracking/dispatch info or the actual card.

I reached out to the customer care multiple times and registered a case id but I was told that my complaint got approved/closed however, yet to receive my card.

Have dropped a tweet to SBI Official as well but still no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🥺.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Let me tell you what I did.

Even my card was 'lost' for few weeks. I panicked and requested for another one, no harm. Both arrived almost together, within a day.

I suggest you to do the same, instead of waiting. Needless to say, it's SBI after all. Do let me know ... I faced the same situation.
Same happened with me but in canara bank sbi experience with debit card was kinda smooth. I ordered 2 debit card in canara haha now i got charged for 2 debit cards. Maybe you can also get charged for 2 cards please contact the bank for this. I know they are not going to help . But still you can try

prc1990

TF Ace
I don't have access to Internet Banking and can't request on my own. My home branch manager told me he also can't even raise a new request until this request gets fulfilled 🥲🥲.

Hello Mates,

My debit card was issued on 2nd April'22 and even after almost one month I haven't received either any tracking/dispatch info or the actual card.

I reached out to the customer care multiple times and registered a case id but I was told that my complaint got approved/closed however, yet to receive my card.

Have dropped a tweet to SBI Official as well but still no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🥺.
Kindly carry you passbook or adhaar card to nearest branch and tell them to check card status
They will give you the tracking
SBI has a peculiar rule regarding this same
Kindly check with the branch

prc1990

TF Ace
Kindly carry you passbook or adhaar card to nearest branch and tell them to check card status
They will give you the tracking
SBI has a peculiar rule regarding this same
Kindly check with the branch
No one is able to provide the tracking id, they don't even know it and closing the complaint without providing any resolution. I have escalated this to the head office, let's see.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Escalating to head office won't do anything
Kindly reach the local branch
I will tell same thing which happened with some else. I was in the branch standing in a line. A lady came and said its been more than a month i have not received my debit card. She provided them her details and in solution they said please wait" aajega thode dino mei" nothing much she also contacted manager she also told the same thing sbi employees don't help you in any problem 🥲

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I will tell same thing which happened with some else. I was in the branch standing in a line. A lady came and said its been more than a month i have not received my debit card. She provided them her details and in solution they said please wait" aajega thode dino mei" nothing much she also contacted manager she also told the same thing sbi employees don't help you in any problem 🥲
Sometimes I feel SBI hires useless people with intention to avoid taking responsibility for anything, and I mean anything at all. On top of that they have some serious attitude problem.