• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation SBI Cashback credit card major devaluation wef 1st may 2023 | No more 10k cashback

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I applied for Cashback card and when executive called me to do kyc he said since your locality is showing empty we can't process your application with this number. Your application will get freeze. I'm sending you link to fill from another number.

Is this legit? I didn't find any option of 'Locality' while filling the application.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for Cashback card and when executive called me to do kyc he said since your locality is showing empty we can't process your application with this number. Your application will get freeze. I'm sending you link to fill from another number.

Is this legit? I didn't find any option of 'Locality' while filling the application.
I think he just wants to get commission for himself by asking you to apply again using his link

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Did you get past the eKYC via Digilocker while applying through Sprint?
For me I did eKYC via Digilocker and it went through, and soon after that I was shown that a bank executive will call you. Few days later, its now showing declined.

I already hold SBI Prime.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Did you get past the eKYC via Digilocker while applying through Sprint?
For me I did eKYC via Digilocker and it went through, and soon after that I was shown that a bank executive will call you. Few days later, its now showing declined.

I already hold SBI Prime.
Yes after doing ekyc via digilocker, I filled application and it was showing executive will call you.

Did you got the message of tentative credit limit to be allotted? After that, the application gets fast-tracked.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I am not sure what the CS=l1 query parameter in the URL in this screenshot. It must be some agent-related query. A direct application (like in my case) didn't have it.
Yeah its most probably his referral link. Not proceeding with this. If they do it with previous application then only I'll proceed.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes after doing ekyc via digilocker, I filled application and it was showing executive will call you.

Did you got the message of tentative credit limit to be allotted? After that, the application gets fast-tracked.
Nope nothing such was shown. I guess I have to escalate it to Nodal asking for the reason.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Nope nothing such was shown. I guess I have to escalate it to Nodal asking for the reason.
One condition of Cashback CC you can check. If you're self employed then they're rejecting application for below 25 age.

One of my friend applied and he got the same reason for rejection 3 months after application fill-up.

SiddharthR

TF Ace

Looks like he wanted commission from your application, don't proceed.
Another executive might call, bcoz afaik I had received 2 call for my application.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Looks like he wanted commission from your application, don't proceed.
Another executive might call, bcoz afaik I had received 2 call for my application.
On morning I got a call from same number, he was speaking professionally and in English. He said he'll send an employee to do kyc.

After that I got a message from sbi that an executive has been assigned to do kyc.

On evening I got a call from same number who called in morning but person was different. He was speaking in hindi and unprofessionally. He sent this message from a business account on WhatsApp😂.

I called kyc guy whose number was listed in sbi sms, he said he'll come but hasn't come yet and not receiving call afterwards 😂