• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation SBI Cashback credit card major devaluation wef 1st may 2023 | No more 10k cashback

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In my case, I have applied cashback card in sprint 2 days ago and today agent came for kyc and he taken my sign on new credit card application, he entered my PAN and aadhar.

They are saying my cashback card is approved that's why your application came for kyc and taken 3 months payslips and bank statement.

He saying this is for cashback card only but no where mentioned cashback card in that application only mentioned other sbi cards like simply click, save etc.

I don't want any other sbi credit card except cashback card. Totally confused on this procedure.
Same experience with me! Even though ekyc was complete and i have an SBI account, an agent came today to do kyc. He asked his colleague to get the ekyc removed and redid the kyc again. Hope it is not considered as a new application! I had used a referral code as well which will be lost if it's a new application!

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Same experience with me! Even though ekyc was complete and i have an SBI account, an agent came today to do kyc. He asked his colleague to get the ekyc removed and redid the kyc again. Hope it is not considered as a new application! I had used a referral code as well which will be lost if it's a new application!
Looks like these SBI guys are trained to do so 😂 coz everyone is facing same issue.

Anon1

TF Premier
Yes, I also used the referral.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
SBI Agents Confidence level are on next level.

When I applied Cashback Card, Agent told me on verification Call they will take permission for BPCL, so give them confirmation , after Confirmation I will change the Card Type and you will Receive Cashback Card in the end.
They don't think of anything. Just want to complete their targets. God knows why they have authority to hit our CIBIL on behalf of bank?!
There should be atleast Two factor authentication before any agent or bank official do hard enquiry.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
They don't think of anything. Just want to complete their targets. God knows why they have authority to hit our CIBIL on behalf of bank?!
There should be atleast Two factor authentication before any agent or bank official do hard enquiry.
Not only SBI other Banks agents are also Same.

In case of Axis Agent did mistake in filling the Address Details.
Application declined Due to mismatch in Address.

Second time he did another mistake instead of My Card statement he uploaded another Customer Card Statement.

Finally third time Card got approved with a Premium limit of 15k

5-6 CIBIL hits for a Premium limit of 15k Due to Agent mistake.

Not only SBI other Banks agents are also Same.

In case of Axis Agent did mistake in filling the Address Details.
Application declined Due to mismatch in Address.

Second time he did another mistake instead of My Card statement he uploaded another Customer Card Statement.

Finally third time Card got approved with a Premium limit of 15k

5-6 CIBIL hits for a Premium limit of 15k Due to Agent mistake.
In my case they are asking me to pay the entire outstanding amount of my Simply Click CC (billed as well as unbilled) then only it will proceed...I did not obliged their request and now most likely my application is going to get rejected

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
In my case they are asking me to pay the entire outstanding amount of my Simply Click CC (billed as well as unbilled) then only it will proceed...I did not obliged their request and now most likely my application is going to get rejected
They don't hesitate to send negative review about us when we don't agree on their demands and hence the application gets rejected.
When I tried to convey this to SBI, they simply sent a generic reply for my application no. getting rejected. No reply for their agents scam thing.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Yes if sprint got stuck then the application goes to this idiotic agents who say that they can give free flight tickets in cashback card lol
Just if we ask how many cards sbi is offering what are names then they cut the call
My Application for BPCL got stuck.
Now waiting for Agent call who can offer me Free flight tickets instead of petrol for BPCL Card.

Yes if sprint got stuck then the application goes to this idiotic agents who say that they can give free flight tickets in cashback card lol
Just if we ask how many cards sbi is offering what are names then they cut the call
Talked to an Agent he explained to me that Cashback Card does not gets approved in my Pin Code...Same is the case with ICICI Bank (I wonder that's the reason my ICICI CC application has been rejected thrice)...he further checked status of my application and said that it has not been processed and shows KYC is pending...(but agent came to my house and did my KYC 2 weeks ago)...😂