• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation SBI Cashback credit card major devaluation wef 1st may 2023 | No more 10k cashback

Strange

TF Legend
He was interested only when I reapply from his link.
You must have received a call from his senior or regional SBI card office regarding your kyc and after that the kyc agent reached out to you.

and You should've informed the first guy you talked to that this agent is asking me to re-apply instead of doing kyc.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
You must have received a call from his senior or regional SBI card office regarding your kyc and after that the kyc agent reached out to you.

and You should've informed the first guy you talked to that this agent is asking me to re-apply instead of doing kyc.
Here 3 ppl were involved. The guy who had to take kyc is completely different. He didn't even reached out to me.

And the guy who called to reapply called from senior SBI executive number quoting he is that only. But I can tell he is different.

Don't know what happened in between 😂 complete mess.

Anon1

TF Premier
In my case, I have applied cashback card in sprint 2 days ago and today agent came for kyc and he taken my sign on new credit card application, he entered my PAN and aadhar.

They are saying my cashback card is approved that's why your application came for kyc and taken 3 months payslips and bank statement.

He saying this is for cashback card only but no where mentioned cashback card in that application only mentioned other sbi cards like simply click, save etc.

I don't want any other sbi credit card except cashback card. Totally confused on this procedure.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
In my case, I have applied cashback card in sprint 2 days ago and today agent came for kyc and he taken my sign on new credit card application, he entered my PAN and aadhar.

They are saying my cashback card is approved that's why your application came for kyc and taken 3 months payslips and bank statement.

He saying this is for cashback card only but no where mentioned cashback card in that application only mentioned other sbi cards like simply click, save etc.

I don't want any other sbi credit card except cashback card. Totally confused on this procedure.
Check your CIBIL to see if SBI has made multiple inquiries.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Beware of these SBI employees. They literally apply another application on your behalf to get their commission.